PDA

View Full Version : Taking my mommy's bath!!!!

Presley
04-11-2002, 06:51 PM
Ok the bath ones are new. I was Going to have a bath about 30 minutes ago but everytime i run water in there this is what happens!!!!!

Presley
04-11-2002, 06:51 PM
And another!!!!

Presley
04-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Last one!!!:D :D :D

Logan
04-11-2002, 07:03 PM
:D :D :D One for each time I smiled......that is so precious. That would NOT be happening in this house. The only ones who have the nerve to come near the bathtub when the water is running is the cats!! :o They are much more brave than the wimpy dogs!!! :)

Presley
04-11-2002, 07:06 PM
LOL, I have a cat who sits on the edge of the tub and plays with the water. She will also get in the tub after a shower and play with the water that is running down the curtin. I have a Really hard time keeping Presley out of the bathroom.. She sure is a water dog!
I really love my animals... They sure make me smile :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2002, 07:08 PM
AWWWWW Presley,
Those pics are soooo cute. What a silly dog nosin in those bubbles. :D :) It is funny that he gets in there all by himself to play in the bubbles!!!;) Those pictures are priceless!!!!

mugsy
04-11-2002, 09:03 PM
I'm with Logan,,,our dogs HATE baths, but then we don't have any Labs. Sox goes and hides under the antique desk and shakes when she knows she's getting a bath and then tries incessantly to get out when Mike gets her in the tub. The pictures are just adorable...I like the soap on the head.

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Awww, Presley you are TOO TOO CUTE!:D So, are you the next spokesgirl for Mr. Bubble!....( Do they still make Mr. Bubble? i used to love those commercials.:o )

Gio
04-12-2002, 05:22 AM
SUch nice pics! I especially like the third one :D

anna_66
04-12-2002, 08:08 AM
Those are some of the most awesome pics I've ever seen! I can't believe a dog getting in the tub like that! Mine would sure never do that, can't hardely make them get near the tub, little alone get in it! My husband thought they were adorable too! I've saved them so I can show some of my friends!

Dixieland Dancer
04-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Presley
I really love my animals... They sure make me smile :D

And they make us smile too!

Dixie and Dusty are both like Presley. When water is running in the tub, they think it is for them! And the water in the tub always taste better than whats in the water bowl too! :confused: I guess it could have something to do with them being taken to the tub every day almost this month due to MUDDY PAWS! :eek:

Now that I think of it...... I wonder if they were getting all muddy just so they HAD to get in the tub??? LOL :rolleyes:

Albea
04-12-2002, 12:31 PM
The pictures are great!!! You're lucky that Presley likes the water and the bathtub. Neither one of my three Goldens was fond of baths. Do you know what's like to try to get a 75lbs.dog, covered with shampoo, back into the bathtub after she's jumped out of it?:rolleyes: That was my first Golden trick every time I gave her a bath.

Cincy'sMom
04-12-2002, 04:02 PM
OMG!!! How cute!!!

Both my dogs love to get in the bathtub..Sadie not as much since she has gotten bigger and doesn't fit as well, but every morning, as soon as I pull back the shower curtain, Cincy hops in! Must be a lab thing!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2002, 04:11 PM
How cute! I like the last one best but they are all good. Thanks for sharing them with us.:)

Crikit
04-12-2002, 08:33 PM
That's cute...now if only Smudge and Winter were like that.

AdoreMyDogs
04-12-2002, 09:37 PM
That is one beautiful labbie pup you have there! She's stunning!