PDA

View Full Version : Hey pet talk! long time no talk...

rizzy
01-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey! I stopped in to say "Hi!" I miss talking on here, it's been such a long time. The truth is that it got to be quite a while since I came on here, part of the reason is because my camera broke, and I just felt so far behind. There is so much I missed out on, I am guessing. So I was a little bit nervous about coming back; but right now I had the urge to write. Hopefully this means I will be back and on more often. So sorry I have missed out on so much and hope no one forgot me. Sally is doing pretty well, I am too except for a few fights with mom. But anyways thanks for everything. Its really cool to know that even after so long I can come back and hopefully be apart of the Pet Talk family like I was. Thanks again.

Rachel

Toby's my baby
01-23-2006, 08:10 PM
RACHEL!!!! :eek:! ;) of COURSE you are still a part of PT!! I really miss seeing pictures of your babies!! I hope we get to see some more soon! (if you've gotten a new camera. . ?)

luvofallhorses
01-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Welcome back!!! :D I missed you!

Alysser
01-23-2006, 08:20 PM
I never met you. But welcome back and I have a dog named Sassy and a parakeet named Star. Call me Alyssa please!

Alysser
01-23-2006, 08:23 PM
BTW, Sally is so cute and pretty!!!!!!!!! :eek:

rizzy
01-23-2006, 10:11 PM
That makes me feel a lot better! Thank you, girls. Hi, Alyssa, nice to meet you.:D I love maltese, and cannot wait to find pics of Star and Sassy!:D

Rachel