PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Moe

nonie
01-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi sweetie! Congrats on being our most special POTD! :) Your feather coat is so beautiful and brillant in color. How nice that you have such a good relationship with your Mom. I'm so glad you are a happy little bird with a wonderful life. May God bless you with lots of fun and good health. I hope today you are spoiled even more than normall :D Take care little one...you are just precious!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

tatsxxx11
01-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Hi Moe!!! Hope you've awakened from your birdie nap, it's time to celebrate your day in the spotlight!:) You truly are one stunningly handsome boy, Moe! Wow, your colors are spectacular and who could resist that precious face! I smiled from ear to ear as I read of the totally awesome, fun and love filled life you lead! Wow, the run of the house, showers on demand, lots of neck cuddling and power naps! And let's not forget all of those furry and fuzzy friends to pal around with! :D Add one devoted, caring, loving Mom and voila, perfection!:) A match made in heaven, indeed!

Congratulations to you dear, adorable Moe, our sweet as sugar, most deserving Pet of the Day! Hope you and the whole crew are enjoying a very happy, fun and treat filled birdy bash, i.e. getting every thing your little heart desires!:D Gentle cuddles and kisses to you and all the furry and feathered ones, precious Moe!

chocolatepuppy
01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Moe, you are just the cutest! It sounds like you've got it made! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

Jax
01-23-2006, 04:01 PM
MOE ROCKS!! What a pretty bird! Congrats Cutie! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-23-2006, 04:50 PM
What an adorable fellow you are!
I think I'm in love! ♥♥♥
It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

karlyb
01-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Moe, you are such a pretty birdie boy! Your colors just sparkle in the light. What an adventuresome life you lead! I'd like to see you chasing the dog around the house - how funny. Your mom obviously adores you. Long life, health, and happiness with your loving family, sweet Moe.