PDA

View Full Version : We Might Be Getting...

Roxyluvsme13
01-23-2006, 10:30 AM
A new Car! The old one that we have now has been acting up alot lately, so I think today we're going to go trade it in for a new one :D. I'm excited, and I dont know why! :p

BC_MoM
01-23-2006, 10:52 AM
That's cool. :) What kind of car are you looking into getting?

Roxyluvsme13
01-23-2006, 11:05 AM
That's cool. :) What kind of car are you looking into getting?
Uh..No clue! We're just going to go browse in a little while :)

davidpizzica
01-23-2006, 11:23 AM
I know the feeling! My 1994 Oldsmobile had everything happen to it at once so as a Christmas present my two brothers helped me lease a 2006 Chevy Colbalt. I love it. It's a silver 4 door with the one thing I wanted on a car, a CD player!

Roxyluvsme13
01-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Aww! Yay! I dont know what we're going to get. I looked at several cars online, but who knows if they're still there. We're just going to have to go look.

Miss Z
01-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Wow, nice, let us know what kind you get!

My dad used to have a jaguar, which was REALLY nice and fast, but it used so much petrol that he decided to get rid of it:( but he got a mercedes:D which was just as nice, but with two fast cars, he got a lot of speeding fines:rolleyes: so now he has a people carrier. It's nice, but i much preferred the others:rolleyes: . Hope you get a car that's nice too!

Roxyluvsme13
01-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow, nice, let us know what kind you get!

My dad used to have a jaguar, which was REALLY nice and fast, but it used so much petrol that he decided to get rid of it:( but he got a mercedes:D which was just as nice, but with two fast cars, he got a lot of speeding fines:rolleyes: so now he has a people carrier. It's nice, but i much preferred the others:rolleyes: . Hope you get a car that's nice too!
Hehe. I have to get our old one cleaned out first :p But I will definitely let everybody know what we get! I'll try to take a pic, too :D Miss Z a Jaguar and a Mercedes?! WHOA! :eek: