PDA

View Full Version : Bratty Bootsie..pics

Glacier
01-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Mew Mew PT,

I have a complaint about my Meowmie. First she calls me silly things like Bootsie-Wootsie. I can accept that, I could even live with "Buddha Belly", but now she has decided that my full name is Boots the Brat!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/boots_cutie.jpg
Does this look like a bratty face to you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/bootsie_cute.jpg
Can I help it if I'm a curious boy and I have to check out everything? Is is my fault Ivy is always in my way and I have to give her a whack or two?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/boots_chin.jpg
I swear if she tells me "BOOTSIE quit that" one more time today, I'm gonna have to break something!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/boots_cuddle.jpg
Look at how nice I am, I even snuggle with her. How can she call me such mean things. I am not a BRAT!! I'm just easily bored!

Purrs
Boots

catnapper
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Boots,
I tell ya, we curious boys get no respect! I too live with a brat that needs a bop on the head once in a while. I don't see any brattiness in your face. Maybe you need to step up the anctics? She already thinks you're a brat so why not have more fun and live up to the name?
Purrs,
Pouncer

Laura's Babies
01-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Awwww! Boots! She don't mean you are BAD when she calls you a "brat".., she wuv's her Bootsie Wootsie and that is a term of endearment when she calls you that, same as when she calls you those other things..

orangemm
01-23-2006, 04:45 AM
Sweet Boots, I have a "brat boy", too, and I love him with all my heart! Even tho' I might get irked when he does bratty things (chew on my plants, hide when I'm leaving for work and have to make sure he's not in a closet, or start a fight with his mellow brother), but he is the love of my life!

I guess I might love him a little more, just because he is a 'brat'!

That's what your meowmie feels, too!

Barbara
01-23-2006, 04:47 AM
Boots I have two bratty boys and I love them to pieces so whenever you don't feel loved enough come over here. :)

Felix
01-23-2006, 07:45 AM
I also got a bratty bossy boy.Loves him dearly.Hang in there maybe the name wont stick ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Bootsie, I don't believe any of this for a minute! I think you're the most adorable, sweetest little tuxie that lives and there's no way you'd be naw-tee. ;) :D

catmandu
01-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi Bootsie its me Michael.You think you have it bad.
Everytime I turn around theres a New Cat here.
And now a Panther,and Two Little Kittens.
The Panther sleeps in my spot and the Kittens chase me.
No respect fo a Senior Kitty Zen.
Would you like to trade places Bootsie.

jenluckenbach
01-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Boots, you are beautiful! I would never call you a brat. You deserve much more respect than that. :rolleyes: Would you like to live with me???? I will cal you only the nicest of names. :D

Vermontcat
01-23-2006, 09:10 PM
You are not a brat Bootsie.
You are a Cute-sie Bootsie! :D
Hey Jen, what do you think of the name Bootsie White Whiskers?
He would fit right in with your Biddy. ;)

momcat
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey there Boots,
What an outrage! How dare your Meowmie call you such a name. What is it with these hoomins anyway? Soncat calls me Boobypants and I have no idea why :confused: :eek: . So I do understand how you must feel.
First of all, there's no such thing as a kitty brat. I checked my law books and using such a name does qualify as aboose. If you are interested in getting an injunction to put an end to this, please let me know and I'll prepare the papers to be signed by the judge in Cat Court.

Your friend,
Groucho the lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

AbbyMom
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Dear,

Of course your name isn't Bootsie-Wootsie or Boots the Brat!

Your full name is Bootsie Quit That. :)

icedtea
01-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Aw boos. You could always go over to your at friends houses to play.