PDA

View Full Version : Pepper - Of course!

kuhio98
01-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Pepper is our little daredevil kitty. It's like they forgot to install a self-preservation chip in her. This little girl will launch herself off of decks and balconies and :eek: roofs ! :eek: If she's unsupervised for just a moment -- she's in danger. If she was a person, she'd be a rock-climbing, sky-diving, bungie-jumping, adrenaline junkie kind of person. She likes to climb as high as possible to watch over things. I snapped some quick pictures of her yesterday. She climbed the towels hanging on the towel rack then jumped as far as she could and pulled herself to the top of the door. Now, she missed the first time and splatted to the floor. I made sure she wasn't hurt and she tried again. The second time she met with success! She looks pretty pleased with herself, dontcha think?

I should add, that meowmie was the one who climbed a chair to get her down. She wasn't too happy about it, but I didn't want to risk her jumping down and hurting herself.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Pepper%20Pea%20Pod%20Pie/f0782ad9.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Pepper%20Pea%20Pod%20Pie/f0782b3f.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Pepper%20Pea%20Pod%20Pie/f0782b95.jpg

prechrswife
01-22-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd better not let Chloe see those pictures, or she'll be trying that soon.

kimlovescats
01-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh Pepper, why must you scare your mommy so? :eek:
I guess it's because you know how cute you are, and that she could NEVER be mad at you! ;)

Laura's Babies
01-22-2006, 05:17 PM
I can see her jumping on some poor unsuspecting souls BACK as they walk by, not knowing she is there! (A easy way down and I bet she will realize that!)

She is a little daredevil! Giz too would try that if she saw this picture so I better get outta here...........................

momcat
01-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Pepper is bound to take some gold medals in the catolympics! Sweet Pepper, we understand your intense curiosity and your insatiable spirit of adventure but please, don't scare Meowmie like that anymore.

krazyaboutkatz
01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Wow! :eek: She sure is a daredevil. I'm glad that you were able to get her down so wouldn't hurt herself. :) My Pearl is also a daredevil but so far she hasn't tried this yet. ;)

catmandu
01-22-2006, 06:07 PM
She looks so secure up there,shes probably wondering why her Meeowmie is erring on the side of caution.
But Meeowmie,I like it up here!
She reminds me of RB Buster Kitten,who I named after Silent Superstar Buster Keaton,as she would take a lot of risks too.
Be careful Pepper,those 9 lives have to last you a while.

icedtea
01-25-2006, 03:30 PM
What a funny silly kitty. The worst Seafa has done is fallen of her carrier, and got her paw stuck while she was fallen, i went to check if she was ok, and she sprintd of "Shes ok" I said.

Im glad you got Pepper down from there.!!

Sonia59
01-26-2006, 03:36 AM
Peppito once did the same (I had no digital camera when it happened, and I cannot scan the paper picture I have :( )! I could not believe he could fit there :eek: I don't remember how he got down...

lvpets2002
02-09-2006, 04:47 PM
;) Oh my what balance you have & you need to be in the olympics on the balance beams.. You are such a cutie adorable baby..