PDA

View Full Version : kitty comes out to play

ilovecats
01-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi
I had a cat off this site (thread was called unfortunate kitty) off a lovely girl (BlueGlobe) who rescued the kitty from somewhere thats wasnt doing him much good, he was named Black Cat (now he's named fester) he was very withdrawn, shy and didnt come out from under my microwave stand for a few weeks, we also had the girls cat off her as fester and bluey (now called simba) had built up a friendship and the girl didnt wanted to minimise festers upset of moving home (yet again)

They are now HAPPILY playing, play-fighting, chasing my tiny yorkshire terrier around the house, playing with their scratch post and toys.

Just wanted to update that kitty do find their forever homes and can live the rest of their lives happy after a terrible start in life.

thnx Debi xx

G535
01-22-2006, 01:05 AM
I just love happy endings! :)

carole
01-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Thank you for sharing your lovely story, we sure need more like them, nothing beats a happy ending, really makes my day. :)

catmandu
01-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Once a New Cat realizes that they are in a Furr Ever Home where they can live in peace,it doesnt take long for them to loosen up,and start having a lot of Fun.
And we are glad that Fester is getting into the swing of things in your home.
Jackie Coogan would be proud of Fester!!

kimlovescats
01-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Great news! Thanks for the happy update! ;)

Laura's Babies
01-22-2006, 11:37 AM
It amazes me that they can become different kitties once they know safety, security and love...

Felix
01-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Glad to hear! :D

momcat
01-22-2006, 12:51 PM
How wonderful! Another PT happy ending!!!!! What could possibly be better than that?