PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I got in my first REAL fight!

Toby's my baby
01-21-2006, 08:13 PM
:o I won too ;) :p I thought I would tell you all this story about what happened to me and my best friend Chelsey. And it also proves that girls are stronger than boys, when they want to be ;) :p.

Ok, on Thursday night, we had a basketball game in Warroad, MN. After the game, me and my friend Chelsey and I went out a side door, to outside so that we could get reception on her cell so I could call my dad. We walked throught the entry way thing and there were 3 guys and 2 girls in there. One of the guys said "Hi" in a perverted way, and I was like "Bye" after he said that, and then we walked outside. I called my dad, and talked for a few min. then tried to get back in the school. Well, it was locked from the outside, so I asked the people to "please open the door" and they said "no, you were a jack A**, so we arent going to open the door" so Chelsey said to me, " lets just go to the other door" and I REFUSED to back down to preverted boys, so I just asked them to open the door, and they said "no" and then they opened the doors wide enough to stick there heads through, and SPIT on us!!! THAT ticked me off. After a few min. of begging, they told me to say "sorry" so I did. Then the one told me to say "Hi" so I did. Then one of their friends came from the parking lot to the doors, and told them to just open them for us. They refused. Then he yelled at them to open the doors so that we all could get in. So one of they guys opened the door, and said that only his friend could come in, and then he spit at us again. When he opened it a little more, I hurried and stuck my leg, and part of my body in the door, and the SLAMMED the door on me. OUCH. SO, i grabbed him, punched him in the stomach, kicked him in the you know where, and threw him into the wall, and let my friend and his friend in. I was soo ticked off. Just keep in mind, this guy was about 6' 170-190 lbs and at least 2 years older than me. And i am about 5'5'' and 120 lbs! I was so proud of myself. The guy that tried to get us in before, came up to me later, and asked me if I was ok, and he told me that it was cool that I stood up to the guy. :D

.sarah
01-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Man what a jerk!!!

Good for you! :D

sammy101
01-21-2006, 08:27 PM
What a jerk!.Good for you for standing up for yourself! :D

Corinna
01-21-2006, 09:38 PM
way to go girl.

Karen
01-21-2006, 09:52 PM
I am glad you stood up for yourself, but would never advocate hitting someone in that situation. You are very, very, very fortunate the situation did not get worse, or escalate into his friends jumping in, or charges being brought.

You needn't take the initial bait when someone says something rude, as you now know, it doesn't help.

*LabLoverKEB*
01-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Wow. Good for you. I ABSOLUTELY HATE rude, preverted boys.

WolvesRawk
01-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Great job! That ought to teach those jerks a lesson!

Toby's my baby
01-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Haha, thanks everbody!

Karen, yes, I know what you mean. I didnt really want it to turn out that way, but him slamming the door on my was way too much, and it just got to me. I was VERY fortunate that his friends didnt do anything. My other friend wouldn't have been much help if something really bad did happen, because she is TINY and a year younger than me, but yeah. :)

sandragonfly
01-21-2006, 10:27 PM
lol.. sheesh. good for you stood up but glad you didn't get hurt! whew. :rolleyes: :)

CagneyDog
01-21-2006, 10:39 PM
I don't think that was very smart...

animal_rescue
01-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Good thing you stood up for yourself! Stupid boys!

christa
01-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Awesome. :D

Jessika
01-21-2006, 11:25 PM
I am glad you stood up for yourself, but would never advocate hitting someone in that situation. You are very, very, very fortunate the situation did not get worse, or escalate into his friends jumping in, or charges being brought.

You needn't take the initial bait when someone says something rude, as you now know, it doesn't help.

Those were my thoughts.

If they really wanted to continue being jack*sses to me, I would have just walked around to the other side, phoned my dad to let him know what was going on, and not have even given those jerks the satisfaction of getting angry.

Miss Z
01-22-2006, 03:23 AM
Well done! I congratulate you!!!! That sounds just like what my friend Sarah would do, although she has hardly any patience, and if we'd have been in your situation the door would have probably been kicked down;) what Karen said may be true, but sometimes your blood boils with these idiots so much that you lash out instinctively. It probably is wrong, but it shows those idiots not to mess with you again. I understand, there's plenty of them around me.

Vette
01-22-2006, 04:42 AM
but it shows those idiots not to mess with you again. I understand, there's plenty of them around me.

Actually... since she hurt him,, it could make him very angry and want to come after her.

and frankly i dont know what to say. hurting people is not the right way to 'settle' things in my opinion.

Miss Z
01-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Actually... since she hurt him,, it could make him very angry and want to come after her.

and frankly i dont know what to say. hurting people is not the right way to 'settle' things in my opinion.

Well, possibly i suppose, but i sympathise with her. Sometimes, people like that never learn. They like power. It's a gamble, certainly. But for me, odds are that they won't be bothering her again.;) Sometimes, you have to stand up for yourself.

I've heard about telling somebody about people when they are idiots, for me that's CERTAIN DEATH. I don't know if this is the same anywhere else, but if you have a problem and get an adult, eg teacher, involved then you're in for some serious ridcule. Unless you can stick it out, you sort things out yourself. If that had been me in her situation and i phoned my dad, i could have had things thrown at me, rumours spread the next day and get called names. However, if i retaliated like she did, i may have got evils from that person for a while, but not much more. The same goes for them, if they get someone involved, then they are in for ridicule too. I know how stupid that is, and it annoys me, but it's a vicious circle. I've just learnt to decide myself what i must do, and then i'm be OK.

Don't get the wrong impression, my school is brilliant and most people are fine. But it's the same everywhere i know. I really know what it's like to be in her situation, but i've never been spat on, that's downright horrible and disgusting. I usually try to be sarcastic when i'm in situations like that, next i'll try and make a deal with them, but if all else fails, then i would have done exactly what she did. I'm not proud of that, but i just would.

dab_20
01-22-2006, 08:49 AM
yeah she was only defending herself. i woulden't let them walk all over me. i think you did the right thing. they deserved it.

Kfamr
01-22-2006, 10:19 AM
He may have deserved it but the fact is this boy had no respect for others. Who knows if he is to have the respect not to come after her and seriously hurt her?

A battle of wits goes a lot farther than something physical.

Be safe kid.

Toby's my baby
01-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks again everybody. I'm not too worried about him ever coming after me again, or ever even seeing him again. I go to a school that is about a 2 hour drive away. . . .

Vette
01-22-2006, 03:20 PM
I go to a school that is about a 2 hour drive away. . . .

Oh! thats very good then. :D
id advise not doing that to someone in your own school. as things could get out of hand.

and i was in similar situation. where some dudes were just having some innocent fun and blocked the door to the mess hall. but like you,, i had a friend with me. and when the doors wouldnt open and we heard some guys giggling behind it... i didnt bother asking them to let us in. i just looked at my friend.. counted to 3 and we pushed the door open enough far enough for us to get in. and continued about our ways without even making eye contack with the guys. and i heard one of the guys say 'you couldnt stop them from opening the door?!' we almost started giggling before we got out of ear shot of them. LOL

dab_20
01-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Oh! thats very good then. :D
id advise not doing that to someone in your own school. as things could get out of hand.

and i was in similar situation. where some dudes were just having some innocent fun and blocked the door to the mess hall. but like you,, i had a friend with me. and when the doors wouldnt open and we heard some guys giggling behind it... i didnt bother asking them to let us in. i just looked at my friend.. counted to 3 and we pushed the door open enough far enough for us to get in. and continued about our ways without even making eye contack with the guys. and i heard one of the guys say 'you couldnt stop them from opening the door?!' we almost started giggling before we got out of ear shot of them. LOL

Ha ha lol. That'll teach em' to mess with girls!