PDA

View Full Version : I just have to vent....

Alysser
01-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I_luv_rusty, posted a board a while back about a girl threatening to kill our friend. I said there I was her friend. But now I'm not and I must admit I am much happier. Well, on friday me and Jenna(I_luv_rusty) were walking down her block. She started telling us off. She said really mean things to Jenna. Like her phone was garbage and stuff. Well, I defended as best as I could. Well, I called Molly(the girl) in a loser and we walked away. She left soon after. Then, today my friend Kim, the girl whom she threatened to kill, IMed her. She said to stop bothering us. So, she threatened her agian and Kim printed out the conversation. Now, Kim is CRYING her eyes out. She is scared. I mean I don't understand why. Well, agian. I told her off online. Telling her to leave us alone. She just says " don't go on my block" and all that jazz. But I just said stop bothering us and blocked her. Also, she is trying to steal one of my Best Friends.

I'm sorry about this. But I needed to vent and maybe some advice on how to ignore her.

Laura's Babies
01-21-2006, 07:42 PM
You are giving her control by even listening to her and communicating with her, even in a negative way.. DO NOT play her games, do NOT participate IN her games... NO MORE communications with her! Avoid her "block", avoid any contact at all... It takes two to make a arguement, two to make a situation and two to keep the arguement and situation going.. Tell your other friend the same and don't you two even discuss her anymore between yourselves. That should put a end to it REAL quick.... (Unless you live on the same block)

.sarah
01-21-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm a little confused and can't really figure out who is being threatened here. But in any event, an adult must be told. Often times the ones that aren't "told on" are the ones that act upon their actions, and losing a friend and the guilt to live with for not telling is far worse than having someone hate you because you "told on them".

Alysser
01-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the advice. I am trying to avoid contact with her. But, I just found out she printed out what I said. I told her off a second time. She thinks it'll prove something. But I said nothing bad or offensive so I don't care.