PDA

View Full Version : Zaynah

animal_rescue
01-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Zaynah our foster that keeps going after Maggie, is slowly but surely getting better! We were going to take her to the HS but they didn't have room and all our fosters have dogs also that aren't as tolerant as Maggie. We've been using the Spray Bottle on Zaynah every time she gets near Maggie(which is only when she wants to claw her :mad: ). Anyways I thought I'd let you know that we have someone interested in Zaynah and we're making sure that this is NO dogs. Absolutely none!

Also, due to problems a friend has us watching his cat, Binx, he will be with us for like 45 days... Roy is doing good too! He just got neutered and recovered quickly. :)

Laura's Babies
01-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Let's hope that that possiable home works out for Zaynah .... can we get a picture of Binx and see him/her?

animal_rescue
01-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I can get some once my batteries charge. :)

catmandu
01-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Thats a shame that Zaynah is so agressive,as a Dog inself defense can do a lot of damage,and most animals will only take so much annoyance.
Michael gave Pouncierge a couple of pretty solid thumps today,for her idea that his tail was a Cat Toy.
POW Biff,just like the Batman TV Show.
We hope that you can find a nice home for Zaynah.