PDA

View Full Version : Bella and Ripley after Fetch (movie)

Pam
01-21-2006, 02:12 PM
It is an insanely warm day here and hubby is outside changing the oil in our cars so I went in the back yard to pooper scoop. :o Of course Bella began barking at me for a game of Fetch so I came inside and got two balls, one for her and one for Ripley. We played and played and then I got the idea to bring out the camera and take a movie or two. This was at the end of our Fetch session. This is the part where Ripley has tired of fetching his own ball and goes after Bella's instead :rolleyes: and consequently the game takes on a new twist. :p Anyway, I am having fun with this camera and hope you enjoy the video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=S_F36YIxEac

Daisy and Delilah
01-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Bella and Ripley are having a great time running around the yard aren't they? I can't stop smiling at those little fluffy tails wagging! What a couple of cutie patooties! :D

RobiLee
01-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Ohhh, I love that you got a new camera! Nothing better than seeing your two gorgeous pups at play. You know how much I love them. Pam, my mother-in-law has a little toy poodle and we have been visiting quite a bit more here recently and we just love that little poodle. I keep trying to convince my mom-in-law to let me take Sammy home but of course she won't part with him :rolleyes: :p .

Hugs and Kisses to Bella and Ripley!

k9krazee
01-21-2006, 03:40 PM
That was sooo cute!!! Bella's tail didn't stop at all, what two gorgeous happy puppers you have :D

Rachel
01-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Oh, I can hardly stand it, they are so cute. Don't know which one I want to abscond with first. And they both love fetch!!! I discovered today (by accident) that I have the movie function on my camera too, and I'm tempted to learn how to use it. If only that didn't mean having to read the manual.....aaacck!

Pam
01-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Oh, I have the movie function on my camera too, and I'm tempted to learn how to use it.

Rachel, now you KNOW we are not going to let up on you until you learn how to take movies. ;) I haven't read my manual yet either and that is probably why the quality of my videos is not the best. I am the kind of person who does better with someone sitting down and explaining things to me rather than trying to figure out what a book is telling me to do.

Thanks everyone for your nice remarks. Bella would play all day long until she couldn't move. She absolutely thrives on fetching the ball!! Once she realizes Ripley will come and snatch it away when she drops it at my feet she gives up and just races around with it, sort of teasing him. :p Ripley is good for about 3-4 throws and then he loses interest. When I first got him, he would never bring it back but he has improved a lot. He just doesn't love it the way Bella does. This is a shot that I took maybe a month ago. You can see Ripley is keeping his eye on Bella and her ball! LOL!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7319.jpg

Alysser
01-22-2006, 07:36 AM
That is so cute! Bella and Ripley are adorable. :D

anna_66
01-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Oh my goodness would you just look at those two play! Man, I really miss poodles they are honestly a lot of fun! Not only do they have fun, like your two Pam...they look good while having fun:D
Again, so glad you got that new camera!!

And that picture.....Priceless!!!!!

shais_mom
01-22-2006, 11:27 AM
what a fun game! ;)

KYS
01-22-2006, 01:37 PM
That was adorable, I also noticed that Bella's tail did not stop
wagging. lol

captain
01-22-2006, 11:47 PM
OMGoodness!!!!
That had me laughing so ........... :D :D :D

Gorgeous!

Ginger's Mom
01-23-2006, 05:41 AM
Oh my goodness, that really does look like fun. :) And you can see in that movie how Ripley really does play off of Bella. So cute.