PDA

View Full Version : My New Biigg Ball!

anna_66
04-11-2002, 06:28 AM
I got a new ball, I got a new ball! I'm the luckiest dog in the world! My dad just got me a new ball & it is HUGE & BLUE!
I've never seen such a huge ball in my life! I've seen basketballs, but that's it, and this is even bigger than that & hard, so I don't tear it up so fast (I have bigggg teeth!) I played soooo much with it yesterday and this morning I am sooooooo sore, so daddy had to give me an asprin. I'm feeling a little better now, I even got some good special food! Well, just had to let you all know how happy I am! Mommy will show some pics of me playing with my ball when she can! Bye:D

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 01:20 PM
OOOH, A new BALL!... I love balls TOO. Have to be tennis balls though!... We want to SEE pictures of you with your new ball! Please, please.please! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-11-2002, 04:35 PM
WOW! A new BIIGG Ball! You are a lucky pup all right. Love to see pictures!:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2002, 08:33 PM
:eek: YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU SPECIAL PUP :eek:
CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT to see the pics of you and your new bigggg ball!!!!!

Crikit
04-12-2002, 08:46 PM
Ball? wheres da ball? wheres da ball? me do anyting for da ball, ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball ball

Deb Motter
04-13-2002, 07:19 AM
We want to SEE you with your new ball!
Tell mom to get busy with the pictures!!

anna_66
04-23-2002, 08:32 AM
Here it is, Here it is! She finally got pictures!! Lookie, Lookie everybody! Isn't it just the best? Roxey tries to get it but I won't let her, It's MINE! ALL MINE!!

See what I mean, she always wants to bug me, ugh, little sisters!

Now, here I finally get to play with it by myself, YA!

One more picture! I really LOVE my ball!

So, what did you think of the pictures? Pretty good hu? Me & Rox thought so! Bye!Bye!

Deb Motter
04-23-2002, 02:49 PM
What a dog!
What a ball!
Go, Angus, go!
Everybody needs their own special ball!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-23-2002, 03:44 PM
What great pictures. It was worth the wait to get to see them. Thanks for sharing them with us.:)

tatsxxx11
04-23-2002, 04:53 PM
OMG, Mommy got me that ball too!! Does it have a thingy on top to throw it????? Wow, that's the BEST, BEST BALL! Neato, Angus got a new, big, blue, ball! Lucky Angus! Go get the ball, go get the ball...wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! Love, yer pal, Star

Cincy'sMom
04-23-2002, 05:46 PM
Where did you get your big ball Angus? We have been looking for one for Sadie and Cincy that they won't pop right away! (Probablly need a hard plastic one!)

looks like you are havin tons of fun with your ball!!!

anna_66
04-23-2002, 08:04 PM
Yep, your right! The big hard ones are the only kind I won't pop right away! And we got it at PetsMart! I think Sadie and Cincy would love one!

Cincy'sMom
04-24-2002, 08:19 PM
We will have to go look for one!! Thanks for the tip!