PDA

View Full Version : choosing

nochocolate!!
01-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi um I joined pet talk to ask a question. Should I get a bloodhound , yellow lab, or a bulldog, or a golden retriver, please post your opinion on this thread

sandragonfly
01-20-2006, 06:57 PM
you can ask that in dog general/dog breed forum! a lot of more people there. here, people only came for congratulating the dogs who became a dog of the day. :)

by the way, did you mean you don't want chocolate lab or candies in your username? welcome to pet talk anyway, let's see if you'll like it around! :cool:

sammy101
01-20-2006, 08:57 PM
well what are you looking for in a dog?will you groom? etc.I hope you have researched the breeds you listed.
I would HIGHLY recommend you rescue.Go to www.petfinder.com and thiere is alot of dogs that need homes.If not,please do not buy from a petstore or a backyard breeder.Find a reputable breeder.
Welcome to PT :)

GoldenLuv
01-20-2006, 09:05 PM
golden retriver

dream_dog1234
01-20-2006, 09:35 PM
It depends on your lifestyle! Labs needs lots of exersizing, Bulldogs are lazy hunks of love, Goldens are loving, but have LOTS of energy, and Bloodhounds have LOTS of wrinkles that sometimes need extra care. Whatever dog you end up wanting... rescue a dog and save lives! (www.petfinder.com) If you are planning on showing a dog... contact a GOOD BREEDER (www.puppyfind.com) !

i_love_nicki
01-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Bulldog! Big old hunk o' love like dream_dog1234 said! And lovely dogs to have in your home! Lazy though:p

nochocolate!!
01-21-2006, 09:27 PM
well what are you looking for in a dog?will you groom? etc.I hope you have researched the breeds you listed.
I would HIGHLY recommend you rescue.Go to www.petfinder.com and thiere is alot of dogs that need homes.If not,please do not buy from a petstore or a backyard breeder.Find a reputable breeder.
Welcome to PT :) Um I am mostly looking for a bulldog or golfen retrive & i heard that you shouldent buy pets from a pet store

nochocolate!!
01-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Um yeah I just decided based on my lifestyle, area I live in, and cuteness

I am getting a GOLDEN RETRIVER !!!!

sandragonfly
01-21-2006, 11:07 PM
yikes, how did this thread moved over here? :confused:

anyway, YRRROOOW! you're getting a golden! did you find one from anywhere than pet store or backyard breeder yet?

good luck, hope we'll be seeing another goldie here. :)

dogzr#1
01-21-2006, 11:44 PM
CONGRATS! I have a Golden retriever and she is lovely in disposition(sp?). great decision!

nochocolate!!
01-22-2006, 01:28 AM
you can ask that in dog general/dog breed forum! a lot of more people there. here, people only came for congratulating the dogs who became a dog of the day. :)

by the way, did you mean you don't want chocolate lab or candies in your username? welcome to pet talk anyway, let's see if you'll like it around! :cool:

Yeah I want a chocolate lab and by nochocolate!! I mean how dogs can't eat chocolate

nochocolate!!
01-22-2006, 01:30 AM
oh by the way if i cant find a goldie i will get a chocolate lab and my username i mean how dogs cant have chocolate :eek: :mad: :o

nochocolate!!
01-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Welcome to PT :)yes i will groom and i am looking for cuteness ,playfulness,& smartness

kimboe
01-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Cool, that you found a breed you like.
But, I hope you can find a golden retriver from a rescue place or the SPCA and adopt! :)

nochocolate!!
01-22-2006, 01:53 AM
Cool, that you found a breed you like.
But, I hope you can find a golden retriver from a rescue place or the SPCA and adopt! :)i agree i will get my dog as a puppy and i know you dont buy from a pet store