PDA

View Full Version : What would be the scariest place to be locked up in?

Miss Z
01-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes, one of my weird threads:p

At school, Kat (midget gem) Vicky and I have been talking about how scary it would be to be locked up in school at night (i don't know how it came up in conversation, but it did:rolleyes: ). We SWEAR there are ghosts in our school, it would make sense, it's nearly 500 years old! But we were just generally talking about what we would do if we were locked in overnight with all the lights off, i said that i'd feel the way to the library and hide in there, or lock myself in the loos!!!! We have a really old dining hall that's almost like a church and there are those kinda paintings that follow you with their eyes, seriously freaky....

So, the question's in the thread name!

joanofark
01-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Any small, dark area... lol. my friend's whole HOUSE has like ghosts in it and the basement gets really creepy if it's dark..... i think being locked outside all night by yourself would be scarey, too!! LOL

Alysser
01-20-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't know lol! Um, any place really. Except a crowded lite place!

catnapper
01-20-2006, 04:58 PM
After being locking in the bird room at work yesterday with a couple very upset birds loose..... THERE is my scariest place! :eek:

The bird room is the back side of the cages and literally 20" deep and 5' long. Its basically a closet.... and a bunch of birds got out of their cages while I was cleaning. They were flapping everywhere and flipping out. Thank GOD the lights were on, because if I was in there and there was no light.... Oh-My-God :eek:

I hope that someone else develops a bond with the birds and decide THEY want to clean the cages from now on.... I decided I definately DO NOT like birds. Not at all. They scare me now :(

lizbud
01-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Any place where I was locked in would by scary to me. :)

Karen
01-20-2006, 06:03 PM
For me? A perfume factory.

nochocolate!!
01-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Alone In a room with a PHEDIFILE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BC_MoM
01-21-2006, 01:25 AM
I agree. A school would be the scariest. My school IS haunted.

K9karen
01-21-2006, 01:46 AM
In my brother's messy bedroom. :p

Vette
01-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Herm.. i dont really know.
maybe... prisoin?

they creep me out just looking at them on the outside.... cant imagine howd id feel if i ever had to visit someone in there.

midget gem
01-21-2006, 02:13 AM
For me, it would be our music building at school :eek: . It used to be an old people's home, and whenever we (me,Miss Z and Victoria) go in there, weird things happen, like doors slamming and weird noises. There's even this really freaky room. I was once looking for someone, and I went in coz I could hear voices. But there was no one in there :eek: :eek: Zara (Miss Z) once got locked in the music building herself, now that is REALLY freaky!!! :eek:

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Anywhere that is small. I am clausterphobic, so any small space makes me freak out. I think number one is definately an elevator! I hate elevators!

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/blush_tweetz.gif

Miss Z
01-21-2006, 06:22 AM
For me, it would be our music building at school :eek: . It used to be an old people's home, and whenever we (me,Miss Z and Victoria) go in there, weird things happen, like doors slamming and weird noises. There's even this really freaky room. I was once looking for someone, and I went in coz I could hear voices. But there was no one in there :eek: :eek: Zara (Miss Z) once got locked in the music building herself, now that is REALLY freaky!!! :eek:

OMG YES I WAS ABOUT TO WET MYSELF WITH FEAR!!!!!! But i wasn't alone, Sarah was with me, BUT IT WAS SOOOO SCARY! You lock the door from the outside, and no-one came and we never touched it, but when sarah went to open it, we were locked in!!!! We were in there for about 5 minutes before i luckily managed to twist the door handle somehow and get us out. There was no-one in the music block. THAT was scary.

Kat is right, we swear that there are ghosts of old people in the music block, which used to be an OPH. Victoria and i were walking down there to find a teacher once, and we were walking down this little corridor that leads to a sort of enclosed garden, and a door slammed right next to us. There was no wind and no-one on the other side of the door, as it's just an old office.

And Kat, i have to tell everyone about the time when we lost sarah in the music block!!! We were all going to search for a teacher (again) and we had to go up this really creaky flight of stairs and then through lots of tiny winding corridors. Vicky and i were hyper, and we kept jumping at every creak, Kat was keeping her cool and being sensible and Sarah was just following us and telling us to slow down;) :rolleyes: We were trying to find this teacher in loads of little rooms that we'd never been in before. Suddenly, it became really cold. Kat was in front, then Vicky, me and Sarah a little way behind. We came to another flight of stairs, when suddenly, there was a really weird noise coming from a locked room. At first i thought it was a radiator coming on or something, but then, it sounded just like....moaning. We all froze. Vicky and i had the same instinctive reaction....RUN! We pegged it at top speed through the maze of tiny corridors, miraculously finding the right way we had come, practically leaped down the whole flight of stairs and ran out into the garden part, half-laughing, half-screamig and breathless! Kat was a little behind, her reaction was a little slower thanm ours, but she soon caught up, and she met us there. At first, we were all trying to calm down, but then we realised, where was Sarah?
We were clueless. She had been following us all the way, her voice piping up every now and then saying "Will you just slow down for a minute?!" or words to that effect. I realised that the last time i saw her was when i had turned around just a few seconds before we reached that room to say " Well, if he isn't down here then we'll go back, K?" When i had turned around to flee, she wasn't there, but at the time i was just focused on running, so i never thought about running into her or anything. We never heard her go, and we had been on a straight corridor when we last saw her, so she'd have had to have sprinted back up the corridor to get to a place where she could hide from us. We went back to look for her, but couldn't find her anywhere, although we didn't risk going back to that room. We had to go all the way back to our form room.
And we saw Sarah on the way. That was so weird, we would have seen her walking up to the form room at least, and where did she go before? She would have had to have come out of the corridors the same way as we did.
Well, it turned out that she thought she heard the teacher in a room that we missed, and the door was slightly open. She went in, then went throuh another door, and came to some offices. There was a teacher there, but not the one we were looking for. She then came out, but we had gone. She went off in the wrong direction, but came to another flight of stairs that took her out a different way. She then went up to the form room. So, we all went round in a circle looking for each other. Maybe not that convincing about the existance of ghosts, but freaky for us all the same!

Hey Katherine, we could all write a book called 'Our Adventures in Brooklyns', i'm sure that it would be a best seller:D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Being trapped inside an elevator :eek: :eek: . I have claustrofobia!!

midget gem
01-29-2006, 11:31 AM
You're right about the book thing!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Puppy
01-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Somewhere reported to be haunted.

buttercup132
01-29-2006, 05:40 PM
For me anywhere in the dark. Especially somewhere with a mirror. I'm have a HUGE fear of the dark unless I'm with someone of course.

neko1
01-29-2006, 05:44 PM
In the house with my soon-to-be-ex husband... :eek:

Suki Wingy
01-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Inside an elivator stuck 1/2 way between floors

I dunno, I just made that one up because I couldn't think of anything

Roxyluvsme13
01-29-2006, 08:28 PM
That Sunland place in Tallahassee that .sarah posted about a while back. It looked haunted..and very creepy, so definitely there!

.sarah
01-29-2006, 08:30 PM
That Sunland place in Tallahassee that .sarah posted about a while back. It looked haunted..and very creepy, so definitely there!
lol. I still can't believe that people around here think it's "fun" to go to. It doesn't make sense :confused:

Alysser
01-29-2006, 08:32 PM
OMG YES I WAS ABOUT TO WET MYSELF WITH FEAR!!!!!! But i wasn't alone, Sarah was with me, BUT IT WAS SOOOO SCARY! You lock the door from the outside, and no-one came and we never touched it, but when sarah went to open it, we were locked in!!!! We were in there for about 5 minutes before i luckily managed to twist the door handle somehow and get us out. There was no-one in the music block. THAT was scary.

Kat is right, we swear that there are ghosts of old people in the music block, which used to be an OPH. Victoria and i were walking down there to find a teacher once, and we were walking down this little corridor that leads to a sort of enclosed garden, and a door slammed right next to us. There was no wind and no-one on the other side of the door, as it's just an old office.

And Kat, i have to tell everyone about the time when we lost sarah in the music block!!! We were all going to search for a teacher (again) and we had to go up this really creaky flight of stairs and then through lots of tiny winding corridors. Vicky and i were hyper, and we kept jumping at every creak, Kat was keeping her cool and being sensible and Sarah was just following us and telling us to slow down;) :rolleyes: We were trying to find this teacher in loads of little rooms that we'd never been in before. Suddenly, it became really cold. Kat was in front, then Vicky, me and Sarah a little way behind. We came to another flight of stairs, when suddenly, there was a really weird noise coming from a locked room. At first i thought it was a radiator coming on or something, but then, it sounded just like....moaning. We all froze. Vicky and i had the same instinctive reaction....RUN! We pegged it at top speed through the maze of tiny corridors, miraculously finding the right way we had come, practically leaped down the whole flight of stairs and ran out into the garden part, half-laughing, half-screamig and breathless! Kat was a little behind, her reaction was a little slower thanm ours, but she soon caught up, and she met us there. At first, we were all trying to calm down, but then we realised, where was Sarah?
We were clueless. She had been following us all the way, her voice piping up every now and then saying "Will you just slow down for a minute?!" or words to that effect. I realised that the last time i saw her was when i had turned around just a few seconds before we reached that room to say " Well, if he isn't down here then we'll go back, K?" When i had turned around to flee, she wasn't there, but at the time i was just focused on running, so i never thought about running into her or anything. We never heard her go, and we had been on a straight corridor when we last saw her, so she'd have had to have sprinted back up the corridor to get to a place where she could hide from us. We went back to look for her, but couldn't find her anywhere, although we didn't risk going back to that room. We had to go all the way back to our form room.
And we saw Sarah on the way. That was so weird, we would have seen her walking up to the form room at least, and where did she go before? She would have had to have come out of the corridors the same way as we did.
Well, it turned out that she thought she heard the teacher in a room that we missed, and the door was slightly open. She went in, then went throuh another door, and came to some offices. There was a teacher there, but not the one we were looking for. She then came out, but we had gone. She went off in the wrong direction, but came to another flight of stairs that took her out a different way. She then went up to the form room. So, we all went round in a circle looking for each other. Maybe not that convincing about the existance of ghosts, but freaky for us all the same!

Hey Katherine, we could all write a book called 'Our Adventures in Brooklyns', i'm sure that it would be a best seller:D :D

OMG! I'd probably be crying!

Roxyluvsme13
01-29-2006, 08:40 PM
lol. I still can't believe that people around here think it's "fun" to go to. It doesn't make sense :confused:
FUN?! It looks so scary from the pictures and I havent even seen it in person and I still dont wanna go there!

Alysser
01-29-2006, 08:51 PM
There, I'd probably wet my pants first. Start crying and then DIE! :o

Roxyluvsme13
01-29-2006, 08:53 PM
There, I'd probably wet my pants first. Start crying and then DIE! :o
Me, too! :D :o

Alysser
01-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Lol! :d

Pam
01-30-2006, 06:14 AM
A prison would be first. I get frightened just watching the documentaries on TV about prisons when they film about life on the inside. Being locked in with such evil people all around me would be awful. Next I would think of a morgue or a funeral home. Of course none of the people in there would be capable of hurting me :rolleyes: but it would still give me the creeps.