PDA

View Full Version : New member

Taffygirl62
01-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Hello, :)

My name is Anne and I'm 43, SWF from Ontario Canada and I own two cats, a 2 year old calico female named Taffy and a 2 1/2 year old tabby female named Misty who I just got a week ago. :)

I love cats the most now but I do love all animals. I used to own dogs and horses in the past. My interests are: reading, listening to music (mostly Shania Twain), watching tv and movies, computer stuff and I'm hooked on the history of the R.M.S. Titanic. :)

I would like to get to know other people in the forum like myself who adore animals. I did work on two horse farms and I also did dog grooming for awhile. Feel free to email me anytime if you are interested in being my online email pet friend.

.sarah
01-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Sarah and I have three dogs, Nova, Luka, and Mandy, who can be seen in my signature, and also a hamster named Topeka.

Taffy is a very pretty girl :)

Taffygirl62
01-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks but I don't have a picture yet of Misty as she's a very scared kitty right now and hides down in the basement mostly. I'm sure I'll get one of her soon and add it to the signature soon. Your dogs are lovely.

Killearn Kitties
01-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Welcome to PetTalk. :D Taffy looks a beautiful girl, and I look forward to seeing little Misty soon.

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who moved in to my garden one day and never left. I have attached their picture.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p094125474ff681fbdf4b5fed3d865f02/fa80d0be.jpg

RICHARD
01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Hello, :)

I would like to get to know other people in the forum like myself who adore animals.

I think you are in the wrong place.

We do not adore animals.

We worship them! :D

sasvermont
01-20-2006, 12:58 PM
I think most of us adore most animals. I do not care for snakes, rats, insects....... but that is my problem.

Welcome to Pet Talk! You will enjoy reading and posting, I am sure. It takes a while for folks to get to know you, but chime in often, and you will become a regular Pet Talker, if there is such a term!

Again, welcome!

Sas and her campers :)

Randi
01-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Welcome to PT! :) Take some time to read the posts and join in when you feel like it. We're quite a different bunch here, but some of us feel as it is our second family. ;) I'm sure you'll get to know some of us soon.

Fister who you can see in my avatar (to the left) is 9 years old and lives with me in Copenhagen.

Karen
01-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi, Anne! I moved this into General, a better place for it to be!

Welcome to Pet Talk, you sound like you'll fit in well here.

My name is Karen (which you probably could have guessed), I am one of the moderators here.

My current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the cute little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

poofy
01-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Big WELCOME to Pettalk..I know youll enjoy it ..
I have 2 dogs, and my sister in law has 2 cats i just love :)

Felix
01-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi welcome to PT.Your kitty is adorable.My name is Marlaina and I am owned by a 1 year old tabbie male named Felix.Take a look at my website http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com.If you want your kittys pictures on my site you can PM them to me :D

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi Anne and welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. Titanic history is fascinating :D

luvofallhorses
01-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Welcome to pet talk! :) I am Krista and my furbabies are in my signature below. :)

Laura's Babies
01-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Hello Anne, welcome to Pet Talk! Kick back, relax and enjoy yourself! I am Laura and I have 4 sweet kitties that I adore, worship, and LOVE my babies! Can't wait until you learn how to post pictures so we can see your sweeties. We LOVE pictures here!

jesse_3
01-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Hello, and welcome to PT! I know that you will absolutely love it here, cause we all love, adore, worship, etc. all animals or every size and color. Everywhere you look, you will find a reptile lover, a dog lover, a cat lover, a rodent lover, mixes of these, or ALL of them!

I am Stephanie, BTW, and I am owned by Jesse and Splinter. I do have two kitties that are residents in my house, and another dog named Sammy. I just posted pics of them all in the different places here if you want to see them all. Jesse is in my siggy though!

I really hope you stick around, and if you need any help, feel free to PM me!!!
Steph and the gang

davidpizzica
01-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Welcome taffygirl62 to Pet Talk! I'm david p, a 57 y.o. bachelor from Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm owned by the two kitties in my signature, Nikki a tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a nutty tortie, amd I'm fostering Marigold another tortie. Taffy looks like a very beautiul girl. I hope yu stay aroumd and talk about beautiful Taffy!

buttercup132
01-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Welcome I live in Ontario too :D Finally someone who lives near me

Chica
01-27-2006, 08:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url.gifANNE!

My name is Sherry, My chihuahua is Chica!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/BigWink2.gif

Chica is a brindle chihuahua. That's rare for chihuahua breeds. She is also a dearhead chi!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/DSC00177.jpg

slick
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome to PT Anne. I'm Vickie, but I prefer to be called Slick and I live near Vancouver, BC. Currently I have one kitty....Max...he's a 12 yr old Persian. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more pictures of your family.

Prairie Purrs
01-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Oooooh, another Titanic buff (as well as cat person)! :D I went to see the Titanic exhibition at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry several years back, and it was just about literally a religious experience! We'll have to compare book lists sometime.

rosethecopycat
01-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Hi,

I'm Rose and I used to live closer by you. Born & raised in Detroit. I'm 44 and live in Orlando now, we have 4 cats and foster for Siamese Rescue.org

Welcome.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-28-2006, 03:52 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20521%20welcome.gif to Pet Talk, Anne!!
My name is Lut, and I live in Belgium! I am owned by 4 cats, and I love them all to pieces!! I am 49, and I so happy to find another member of my age :)
You can see all my pets on my web-site, and in my signature. Feel free to e-mail me too, and don't forget my guestbook :)
The Pet's House (http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/)

Taffygirl62
02-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Thanks so much for all the lovely welcomes and sweet comments about my Taffy. She is a lovely , sweet girl and true I love her and adore her then I worship. I love my Misty too and I've only had her for three weeks now and she's so precious to our family. I took some photos of her and soon I'll put them on the site and some new ones of Taffy too but I have to get them developed first. :p

This is a great place to get to know others who worship their pets. I just love it here. I'm so lucky to have found it. :)

cavylove
02-01-2006, 12:16 PM
hi, i just joined yesterday and i don't really know anyone. but my 2 best friends are on this site so i am ok. i am always looking for new people to talk to. :D :D

Taffygirl62
02-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi Cavylove,

I am happy to chat with you and get to know you better. I own two cats Taffy and Misty and their photos are in my signature in my messages. Aren't they the cutest babies ever? hehehe. I'm a proud momma as I got Misty three weeks ago and now she is coming upstairs to mingle with everyone.

I live in Ontario Canada so I'd be happy to hear from you if you want to write to me by email.

lisalee
02-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Anne! Taffy and Misty are so cute! I look forward to seeing more pictures of them. :D

WolvesRawk
02-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! I love your kitties! :p I have a long list of pets. My bird is named Birdie, my dogs are Belle, Sai, and Kira, my cats are Kiki, Tabitha, Marble, Cowgirl, Pepper, Mew, Cat, Tux, Button, and Widders. My horses are Lily, Windy, Boss, Itchy, Sadie, ad Dakota. My miniature horses are Charlie and Josie. I have 3 wolves, Mojo, Gaia, and Woo. Oh yeah, I also have a bunny named Hanibal (I didn't name him). As you can tell, I have way too many pets but I love everyone of the dearly! :D