PDA

View Full Version : Need some Prayers!!!

racing_gurl07
01-20-2006, 11:12 AM
I know I should be posting this in the cat section but i do all of my posting here. But...I have a cat that is 20 years old, i posted a pic of her a while ago. and just today i was feeding her, (she eats like 20 times a day) so when i set the food in front of her she started to have one of her seizers. she has had two already like a month ago. So me and my dad just let her go through it, thinking she will be alright, but when i started to feed her again (since she didnt eat the first time and the dog got it) she spun around in cirlces and had another seizer. I havent seen anything like this before. she was foaming at the mouth and peeing. My dog has seizers but not that bad with the peeing or foaming at the mouth. This cat is 20 years old! So my and my parents were talking and we are going to have to put her to sleep this weekend. Maybe today. I've been with this cat for 18 years of my life, i cant imagine her not being there. I feel so cruel for doing this to her, but i know shes in pain, i can hear it in her "meows". so im just asking for some prayers so my family can get through this hard time. :(

mistyandabby
01-20-2006, 06:22 PM
I know how you feel I had Samantha who was 13 she had the seizer and the foaming of the mouth it is horrible to watch and know oh my gosh what the pet must be going through, We had decided to put the Samantha to sleep also. The vet felt so bad for us we had time with her before he did it and he was so good to us. Our sympathy goes out to all of you.

http://www.catster.com/?249999 Misty
http://www.catster.com/?250011 Abby

racing_gurl07
01-21-2006, 08:57 AM
our dog, Jigger, isnt taking this very well, he has been with kitty for 5 years now, they were buddies. He seems so depressed, i dont know what i can do for him.
:(

racing_gurl07
01-21-2006, 12:11 PM
me and my dad buried kitty today. you know what is werid, Its january in minnesota, and its COLD and the ground is frozen, but theres a spot about 8 feet long in our backyard that has no snow and was easy to dig, not frozen at all, there was even a nightcrawler wiggling in the dirt! My dad said that Kitty knew, she was ready.