PDA

View Full Version : Men are stupid (have added apology - sorry guys xx)

Pawsitive Thinking
01-20-2006, 09:35 AM
going to stick with my babies - not a thread, just an observation ;)

Laura's Babies
01-20-2006, 10:06 AM
You should try working on a boat load of them......... :rolleyes:

(Burns you out real quick)

JenBKR
01-20-2006, 10:08 AM
LOL I have to agree! Did something happen? Or just really feeling the stupidity of men today? :D

Lady's Human
01-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Just an observation.....

If I as a male of the species, had posted the same in reverse (that women are stupid) I'd be run off the board on a rail!

moosmom
01-20-2006, 11:03 AM
"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" ;)

Van10
01-20-2006, 11:15 AM

Amen to that! :D

LoudLou
01-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Like my Mama always said, "Tryng to find a good man, is like trying to nail Jello to a tree."

In defense of the guys on this board I have to say they aren't all bad... I kissed a lot of Toads before finding my prince. I kissed a lot of Toads.

RICHARD
01-20-2006, 11:35 AM

Sheryl Crow needs to "tuna" guitar like Lance Armstrong needs a bicycle. :confused:

All four criteria were met in that sentence. Do not ask me. ;)

.sarah
01-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Sheryl Crow needs to "tuna" guitar like Lance Armstrong needs a bicycle. :confused:

All four criteria were met in that sentence. Do not ask me. ;)
lol ... good one :D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Sorry folks! Posted this shortly after a man announced loudly to the entire office, not once but twice, that I had put on weight. I know I have!! Had to vent but didn't mean to offend.......... :)

Vette
01-20-2006, 04:41 PM
LOL

i think we all have our moments. including us girls. ;)
but really.. how rude of him!

gini
01-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Just an observation.....

If I as a male of the species, had posted the same in reverse (that women are stupid) I'd be run off the board on a rail!

I don't think so!!! We only have (what) five - six men on this board.
And we are keeping all of you :D :D

Laura's Babies
01-20-2006, 05:21 PM
All negative male realted comments posted on PT do NOT include the wonderful, loving, sweet, animal loving males we have on here. There are a few of you left, that is why it is so hard to find you... just to few to go around! My sister has a WONDERFUL husband, a real rare jewel of a man who adores their fur babies and puts up with my sister.... There is a long line waiting at her door for him if she ever throws him out. :D

Lady's Human
01-20-2006, 05:47 PM
To all the ladies in this thread.....

I apologise for going into snap judgement on this one. Allow me a moment of self flagellation:

Moment concluded.

Before I read the thread, I had just reviewed my annual POSH (Prevention of sexual Harassment) slideshow, and am on meds for an injury. BAAAD combo.

Karen
01-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Not all men are stupid.

I at one point lived in the same apartment as 5 of them, and have also had brothers my whole life - one brother for the first five years, a second brother since I was almost 5.

Some of my favorite people in the whole world are men.

I have had this discussion many times with female friends and acquaintances.

Some men are smarter than others, of course, and there are stupid people of any gender, race and ethnicity, but that doesn't mean everyone is!

I am glad you added the clarification, yes, that particular man was rude and stupid.

sandragonfly
01-20-2006, 07:48 PM
about 80% of my friends are (cute) guys too.. I find them most concerning too.

but eh, comment from that brody's guy ...isn't that so familiar? ..yep, only from guys. :rolleyes: I think that's what she meant.. my brother takes no offense. ;)

carole
01-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey my motto is CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM LOL :D

chocolatepuppy
01-20-2006, 09:19 PM
You don't live with the one you can live with, you live with the one you can't live without. ..... 3/25/06 will be 30 years I've been married to my husband, he can be a pain in the ...well, you know ;) ,but he's not stupid. I'm sure he feels the same about me. :D

slick
01-20-2006, 09:53 PM
My opinion of men???

**puts hand over mouth***

hmlre;ladur missffjnfnnas ruffhnafdkj ma;w[pemvn

Pawsitive Thinking
03-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Sorry folks! Posted this shortly after a man announced loudly to the entire office, not once but twice, that I had put on weight. I know I have!! Had to vent but didn't mean to offend.......... :)

Remember this? He did me a favour because I have since lost half a stone and feel heaps better but has he noticed???? Has he.......

Killearn Kitties
03-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Remember this? He did me a favour because I have since lost half a stone and feel heaps better but has he noticed???? Has he.......

Well done you!! It's just as well he hasn't noticed, he would only think you were after him.

Oh oh oh - did I just say that??????

:D :D

Pawsitive Thinking
03-21-2006, 06:26 AM
Well done you!! It's just as well he hasn't noticed, he would only think you were after him.

Oh oh oh - did I just say that??????

:D :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww - you'd only have to meet him to realise how untrue that is. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! :D