PDA

View Full Version : Fire Belly Newts&Betta Breeding

Horse Lover
01-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey everyone :D
I just went to a local petstore(Nice one)and I was wondering if anybody has owned a fire belly newt?I just did some research but I would just like to hear from other people...Also has anyone on PT bred their betta?Its tempting to try breeding them but I wont dont worry I will be freaked out cuz I accidently might do sumthing worng :( But is it easy??how does it work?I like doing research even though I probably will never get it or do it but I am very curious!!!!!!!!! :D

buttercup132
01-20-2006, 06:51 AM
I had 3 and a wild caught one. SUPER freindly!!!!!until one escaped it broke my heart so I couldnt bare having any more. So I found them new loving homes

.sarah
01-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Hmmm ... I believe it's either bckrazy or Buddy Blaze Lover (one of the Border Collie girls :p) who has bred her bettas and there's another person on here who recently tried to but it didn't take.

Suki Wingy
01-20-2006, 01:57 PM
You should go to the Tropical Fish Forums, I'm on there but I just lurk now.
A lot of people are/ have tried breeding their bettas and there are several threads discribing it.
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showforum=5

Flatcoatluver
01-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Hmmm ... I believe it's either bckrazy or Buddy Blaze Lover (one of the Border Collie girls :p) who has bred her bettas and there's another person on here who recently tried to but it didn't take.
yep it bckrazy, that breed betta's I would try pming her

PrinceBrewJulia
01-20-2006, 04:51 PM
No advice on the newts. But I am sure it was bckrazy and binka_nugget that had spawned the bettas.

binka_nugget
01-20-2006, 06:30 PM
BcKrazy spawned her bettas. She knows tons! I've tried recently but I've had rotten luck so I'm reconditioning my bettas right now. I'll probably try again in a couple weeks.

Bettatalk.com is a great place to learn about breeding bettas (or bettas in general really).