PDA

View Full Version : Golden Globe Awards

Van10
01-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I know this thread is a bit late... :o

What did you think of this years' GGA's? Are you happy/disapointed/surprised with some of the winners?

Personally, I was happy to see that Sandra Oh won for best supporting actress for her role in Grey's Anatomy. (One of my favorite shows :D )!
She is a talented and versatile actress that also starred in Under the Tuscan Sun and The diary of Evelyn Lau.

Yay, Sandra! :D :D

As a fellow Ottawan, I can see how she developed her comedic/acting abilities. There is nothing to do up here! It's boring as heck... :rolleyes:

I'm also glad that LOST won an award. :D :D :D

moosmom
01-19-2006, 03:09 PM
I watched the red carpet portion of it. Mariah Carey is fat, plain and simple, and had no business wearing a dress like that!! When will she learn??

Van10
01-19-2006, 03:15 PM
I watched the red carpet portion of it. Mariah Carey is fat, plain and simple, and had no business wearing a dress like that!! When will she learn??

LOL! :D

beeniesmom
01-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Personally, I was happy to see that Sandra Oh won for best supporting actress for her role in Grey's Anatomy. (One of my favorite shows :D )!
She is a talented and versatile actress that also starred in Under the Tuscan Sun and The diary of Evelyn Lau.

Yay, Sandra! :D :D

I agree 100% with you. I was giddy with happiness when they announced her name. I love Grey's Anatomy too!

And.... YES, M. CAREY has no business wearing a dress like that.
She looked ridiculous....
Anyone notice Drew Barrymores Green UNflattering dress. Made her boobs look like they were attached to her tummy. hehehe

RedHedd
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
And.... YES, M. CAREY has no business wearing a dress like that.
She looked ridiculous....
Anyone notice Drew Barrymores Green UNflattering dress. Made her boobs look like they were attached to her tummy. heheheDrew Barrymore was a fright! I was yelling at the TV: "put on a bra." And as for Mariah :rolleyes: she always looks appalling. Whoever her stylist is should be fired.

RICHARD
01-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Drew Barrymore was a fright! I was yelling at the TV: "put on a bra." And as for Mariah :rolleyes: she always looks appalling. Whoever her stylist is should be fired.

Isn't that why they call the show, "the golden globes"?

--------------------------------

And why do we have to put up with those trolls, Joan and daughter, for all the awards shows? It's bad enough that they are there, but who made them fahionistas?

I always thought it was tacky to ask someone who/what they are wearing...
And then they have the wrap up shows......sheeesh...

I am waiting for the day when one of them gets coldcocked on live TV!!
Now that's news!!!

RedHedd
01-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Isn't that why they call the show, "the golden globes"?
:D except her "globes" were down around her hips! :eek:

RICHARD
01-19-2006, 05:34 PM
:D except her "globes" were down around her hips! :eek:

So they were orbiting the equator....so what? ;) :eek: :D

RedHedd
01-19-2006, 06:15 PM
So they were orbiting the equator....so what? ;) :eek: :D :rolleyes: Agh Men! :p

Chica
01-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I agree! She thinks she's All That!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://www.smileypad.com/v10/Cache/Funny/Flushed.gifhttp://www.smileypad.com/v10/Cache/Sad/Noooo.gif

RICHARD
01-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Drew Barrymore was a fright! I was yelling at the TV: "put on a bra." And as for Mariah :rolleyes: she always looks appalling. Whoever her stylist is should be fired.

Adam Corrola did a few minutes on that subject this morning...he said the same thing!

I LMAO!!!

Miss Z
01-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Well i've not heard a lot about it, but apparently we Brits did pretty well:)

I don't really like Mariah either, but whatever she wears doesn't really bother me. I think sometimes people like to pick out the bad points of celebrities and ignore their good points. It's natural. They're rich and talked about, so we have to find fault. We do it all the time.

But yes, she does look awful half the time:D ;)