PDA

View Full Version : Moomies lettings us playz

Crikit
04-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Higz everbodyz....whys my moomie laughings and sayings "HI DR NICK!!"? I's don'ts gets it. Anyhoos moomie saysed that wes been goods so fars this week so wes can do a post to all our fwiends, and tells them all da fun tings wes gots to do so fars this week.

Hullos...Smudge being nice older brudder and letting me goes firsts...I wents to a store and learneded tings on munday. Me's learning to sits and downs and sumeting called mine but it's not mine its mummies till she says yours..its confusing...but mummies fwiend is teaching it so its fun 'cause some of my fwiends are in da class...and mes love mummies fwiend shes the one dat gave mummie and Smudge to mes :D

Mines turns. Twosday I's got to go to agilitys wit Moomies...dat was fun, even the wittle woom I's had to go ins when moomies was helping teached the udder classes was fun 'cause I's gots to have a bawking contest wit a Shepeard...he won 'cause I's had to wear da muzzle to keep mes quiet 'cause moomie sayz I's get to stressed out udder whise an culd hurted meself. But me's got tweats and to plays for beings good, and wes did good in da class, moomie did the moves wight so I's went to da wight spot.

We's got dirty two 'cause we went to da barn on satherday, it was funny 'cause mummie twied to jump in da pen and she didna make it...her fwiends had to help her ups and they laugheded at her.

She wasn't supposed to let you guys know that part, it was between me and the dogs and well the ten or so people that were there to witness it. Oh well for pay back I guess I'll show the pictures of the dogs getting baths after we got home from the barn...that will teach a certain border collie to keep quiet BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :o er sorry got carried away.

Okay so here's Smudge...he wouldn't let me take a pic in the tub
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p3a2844d1c911e7b37c4a3e8eb218662e/fdd0733b.jpg

And here's Winter, I know she looks miserable...but it's a cute miserable. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p0956fd67250586fe0f713683f86ad9d6/fdd0733c.jpg

Now say good bye you two...it's time to go upstairs.

bye byeBYE!!!

anna_66
04-11-2002, 06:41 AM
Winter, Smudge, sounds like you two have been having a wonderful time! Thanks for the story, and sometimes you just have to tell the funny accidents that mommy has:D

Dixieland Dancer
04-11-2002, 10:56 AM
Winter and Smudge, Dixie and Dusty would love to play with you guys! It sounds like you're both lots of fun to play with! Maybe, I'll let them type on the keyboard sometime soon and let you know about what they do for fun! And tell your mom that I'll instruct them not to give you any bad ideas! :D

tatsxxx11
04-11-2002, 01:47 PM
Star***Shine here. Winters and Smudgepot, your my kinda pals!! Sounds like you guyz sure did have fun:) And the best part wuz yer Mommy falling........:D:D:D We love yer doggie tales! Love, yer pals, Star and Cody