PDA

View Full Version : My "Big" ultrasound is tonight...

Christiansmommy
01-19-2006, 09:06 AM
We have the "big" ultrasound tonight...hopefully the baby will "cooperate" and let us find out whether it is a he or a she...when I find out, I will let you know... :)

Also, prayers for a healthy baby and exam, and that all goes well, would be appreciated :) Thanks!!

Robyn

Pam
01-19-2006, 09:29 AM
You know you have mine and I hope I can stand the excitement of this day! LOL!

Yes, I will lucky enough to be able to be there when we get the word so there are two very happy PTers here today on the board! ;)

Laura's Babies
01-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Hummmmm.. What time and when will we know?

Christiansmommy
01-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Hummmmm.. What time and when will we know?

The appt. is actually a late one...8pm Eastern. So it won't be until late tonight...early tomorrow morning...

.sarah
01-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Good luck! :) Are you hoping for a certain sex?

Pawsitive Thinking
01-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Oooooooooh how exciting! Hope all goes well

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2006, 10:29 AM
The appt. is actually a late one...8pm Eastern. So it won't be until late tonight...early tomorrow morning...

That is 3 pm for me... :D

lv4dogs
01-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Sending well wishes your way for a healthy baby ________(insert sex here)! :D

Anita Cholaine
01-19-2006, 10:35 AM
You must be so excited!! Hope everything goes well and we can know if you will buy pink or blue baby clothes... ;) Good luck!!

Christiansmommy
01-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Good luck! :) Are you hoping for a certain sex?

No, just a healthy baby. I figure if I have a boy, Christian will have a brother, and that will be nice for him, (and i have all boy stuff already), and if I have a girl, then I will be able to do all the fun girly stuff. I love my little boy that I have now, of course...I am just happy that Christian will have a sibling, whatever the sex. But it will be nice to know for sure...then we can decide on names, and decorate the nursey...

.sarah
01-19-2006, 11:20 AM
No, just a healthy baby. I figure if I have a boy, Christian will have a brother, and that will be nice for him, (and i have all boy stuff already), and if I have a girl, then I will be able to do all the fun girly stuff. I love my little boy that I have now, of course...I am just happy that Christian will have a sibling, whatever the sex. But it will be nice to know for sure...then we can decide on names, and decorate the nursey...
That's so nice. I hope everything goes well. :)

kimlovescats
01-19-2006, 12:57 PM
How very exciting!!!! I remember going with Amy Beth and finding out we were having our Jenna! :D Prayers that all is well for the baby, and can't wait for the news! ;)

Kim

k9krazee
01-19-2006, 02:39 PM
How exciting!!! :D

prechrswife
01-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Can't wait to hear the news!!

Rachel
01-19-2006, 05:27 PM
I just so glad you are *finding out* and *telling* so we can join in on this excitement. Christian is going to be an awesome big brother to either sex sibling.

captain
01-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Hope it all goes well.
Waiting in anticipation of your name choices :D

Christiansmommy
01-19-2006, 08:38 PM
We're back...............ready.......................... ...................

it's a ..............................

BOY!!!

Christian is going to be a great example for his brother to be. We are very excited. The baby was measuring just the right size...it said June 25th for his size, and my due date is June 24th...everything looked good. The tech doesn't go into too much detail, so if any other news comes up, my doctor will call...but she said everything measured good.

Anyway, i have TONS of boy clothes and Christian's bedding set too...now agreeing on a name...is the next step!!

captain
01-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh BOY, how fantastic!!!!!
Congrats again!

prechrswife
01-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Congratulations!!! :D

Ginger's Mom
01-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Congratulations!!! I am sure that Christian will be very excited to have a brother to show around. :) I am glad to hear that everything looks good.

Laura's Babies
01-19-2006, 09:37 PM
IT'S A BOY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Corinna
01-19-2006, 09:38 PM
congrats. My daughter is due about then as well.

.sarah
01-19-2006, 09:38 PM
IT'S A BOY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Awesome! Congrats Robyn!! :D

K9karen
01-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh Robyn! That's WONDERFUL! Your mom is probably beside herself with joy (Wade, Ryan and Rob too!) Haven't heard from your mom tonight so I hope she's driving home safely. I know the little man will be as special and incredible as Christian, who'll be the best role model. Love that boy! Please come visit me this summer again!You always pick the best names, so I can't wait!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2006, 03:01 AM
CONGRATS, Robyn !!!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-20-2006, 03:53 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

anna_66
01-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Robyn that's wonderful news:D

I'm sure Christian will be a fantastic big brother!!!

Rachel
01-20-2006, 08:59 AM
I couldn't wait for your mom to spread the news, so here I am getting it first hand. Well, we all know that you do boys exceptionally well, so I'm thrilled with the results. Do we get to suggest names?

Christiansmommy
01-20-2006, 09:05 AM
I couldn't wait for your mom to spread the news, so here I am getting it first hand. Well, we all know that you do boys exceptionally well, so I'm thrilled with the results. Do we get to suggest names?

Thank you, Rachel :)

Yes, suggest away!! I have a few I am thinking of, as does hubby, but nothing certain. With Christian,when hubby and I were dating (back when we were 17/18 years old), we had picked Christian for the name of our first son, so he was easy when he came along...this one...we still have some thinking to do...

BTW, my mom stayed the night here, so she hasn't been able to get on her computer to update anyone...she went straight to work this morning from here...

Cataholic
01-20-2006, 09:25 AM
A bouncing baby boy! Congrats!!! :D

RobiLee
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM
YAY!!! Robyn, I'm so happy for you and the entire family. Such a thrill! I know Christian is going to be a great big brother. Can't wait to hear what names you are considering.

CONGRATS!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Congratulations!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Jamieejo85
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

luvofallhorses
01-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Congrats!!!!!! :D

My Peanuts
01-20-2006, 03:49 PM
How exciting! Congratulations!

Logan
01-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Congratulations, Robyn! Boys are special, as you know. Of course, I think girls are special, too! :D My brother and his wife found out yesterday that they are having a boy, too! :) She is due on the June 20. They bumped up her due date by a week, after reviewing her ultrasound. :D

Logan

gini
01-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Congratulations! Awww, a little baby brother for Christian. What a fun time he will have showing his little brother "the ropes".............they will probably be thicker than thieves! :)

My niece is also expecting a baby boy in June (a lot of babies are due this June) and they are having fun trying to think of a good name. Every name she thought of her hubby rejected - and vice versa. She was getting depressed about it because they couldn't agree. I went online and researched some Irish names (the family is Irish) and just to make her laugh I suggested "FARQUAR"............their last name starts with an "F".

She didn't go for it - but it did make her laugh. The latest name her husband has suggested is Keegan. All I could think of is Staci's Golden - Keegan.

I love the name Christian by the way and I know you will come up with a good one for this new baby.

kimlovescats
01-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Congratulations on your 2nd little boy!!! How exciting! I'm so happy to hear that the little one is growing right on target as well!!! :D

CountryWolf07
01-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Awww, congratulations! :)

sasvermont
01-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh Robyn, I couldn't be happier for you! I hoped it would be a boy.....but I just know that a little girl would have been wonderful too!

I bet Pam is please too! And healthy too! Fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts coming your way. Can't wait until June 25th!

Congratulations.

Don't forget to take good care of little Robyn, too! I know your mother worries about you........ and wants you to be healthy too! (Not that you wouldn't......) Pregnancies can take a real toll on one's body!

Keep us posted.

Surely glad the practical side of this worked out too! Another Boy....another boy's name..... Gabriel would be cute.......

captain
01-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Thought THIS might help confuse you with names even more ...:D

Baby Names (http://www.thinkbabynames.com/)
MORE Baby Names (http://www.behindthename.com/)
EVEN MORE Baby Names (http://www.baby-names-plus.com/)

Congrats again ....:D

Miss Meow
01-22-2006, 05:32 PM
^^ Hi Captain! :)

Congratulations, Christiansmommy {{{Hugs and kisses!}}}

How exciting for your family!

I read the newspaper yesterday and saw the name Darcy for a boy. I love that name.

But I had a dream the other week that I was pregnant and named my child Wolfgang Englebert, so please ignore any and all of my suggestions. ;)

captain
01-22-2006, 05:34 PM
I had a dream the other week that I was pregnant and named my child Wolfgang Englebert, so please ignore any and all of my suggestions. ;)

OMGoodness :eek: :p

sandragonfly
01-23-2006, 12:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ROBYN!!

so happy for you! can't wait until we all know the name and see that cute little face! :)

how about noel? noah? cole? colin? connor? edgar? your first son's name made me thought of these... :o not your type? well, let me know if you want more from me.. ;)