PDA

View Full Version : Photos Of My neighbor's foster - Panther! We might adopt her!

i_love_nicki
01-18-2006, 08:12 PM
My neighbor has a new foster! The dog's name is Panther, and she is an 11 1/2 month old Whippet/Labrador Retriever. A beautiful dog! He got the dog from the shelter - who got her from a designer breeder, who tried breeding her and claimed it was taking Panther too long to grow up so she could mate so she didn't want her any more :rolleyes: (stupid people). My neighbor, Kelly is a voulenteered foster at the shelter and she ended up with Panther as a foster! I also have photos of her before fosters... Coco, Aslan, and Edmund. I am only posting photos of Panther today, but I will post pictures of the others soon... I can't post photos of her because PhotoBucket and Zoto aren't working with me right now... but I used Manage Attachements... now lets see if it works...

cocker_luva
01-18-2006, 10:26 PM
she sounds lovely

4 Dog Mother
01-19-2006, 08:54 AM
She is so cute with one ear up and one down! Is she really 11 1/2 months old - she looks so little.

lv4dogs
01-19-2006, 10:01 AM
I can't see any pics but sounds like a cutie.

What a sad story at least there is a happy ending. Kudos to your neighbor for helping this sweet girl find her forever home.

i_love_nicki
01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Panther isn't the one that is in my siggie... I couldn't post photos of her. The pup with the 1 ear up and 1 ear down is my baby, Nicki:D

i_love_nicki
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
When Kelly went to the store she asked Tammie to watch her, and Panther ended up spending the night... Tammie LOVES Panther, and since she's only Kelly's FOSTER we are thinking about adopting her...

Chilli
01-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I can seen the attached pictures, and she is adorable! I hope you all decide to adopt her. :)
My Ethan is a Whippet mix... possible whippet/lab.

Alysser
01-19-2006, 05:51 PM
What a story? People really NEED to learn :eek: Anyway, she's so cute!

i_love_nicki
01-19-2006, 06:42 PM
What a story? People really NEED to learn :eek: Anyway, she's so cute!

I know, people DO need to learn :rolleyes: Anyway, thank you!

lv4dogs
01-20-2006, 09:17 AM
What a cutie! I am very proud of you for thinking of adopting her & think it is great but...
I'd try to get Nicki's beahivioral problem with kids under control first. There is a chance that Panther may pick up on the same behavior therefore you will have double the problem.

I wish you the best of luck with both! :D

i_love_nicki
01-21-2006, 11:28 AM
What a cutie! I am very proud of you for thinking of adopting her & think it is great but...
I'd try to get Nicki's beahivioral problem with kids under control first. There is a chance that Panther may pick up on the same behavior therefore you will have double the problem.

I wish you the best of luck with both! :D

I think so too... she is going to be fostered for 2 more months so I think I don't have anything to worry about :D

golden lover
01-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Omeeegeee that pup is the cutest lil thing! Love 'er! Hope you adopt 'er!