PDA

View Full Version : February 4th - Florida - (Read/post if you're coming!)

Kfamr
01-18-2006, 08:02 PM
When;
Saturday - February 4th, 2006

Why;
Nala, Sadie, & Grant's Birthday bash!

Time;
NOON - whenever!

Where;
John Chestnut Sr. Park
Pavillion #5 Please PM me with your address for directions...

Menu; (Will depend on how many people decide to come.)
Main -
Chick-fil-A Cool Wrap Tray (With meat & without meat) (Kfamr)
Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwhich Tray (Kfamr)
Chick-fil-A Nugget Tray (Kfamr)

Sides -
??

Desserts -
??

Drinks -
??

Utensils/etc -
Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, Dressings, Dipping Sauces, etc.. (Kfamr)
Plates, Napkins, Forks, etc... (Kfamr)

I'll be covering most of the main things, if someone wants to do sides, desserts, drinks, etc... please copy and add your dish to the list. I'll also be bringing gifts for everyone, so if anyone else wants to feel free. :)

Who's coming?: (Copy & add yourself!)

Humans -
Kay (Kfamr)
Ken (K's Dad)
Mary possibly (K's Mom)

Dogs -
Simba, Nala, & Kiara (Kfamr)

We can also drop by the dog beach when we're done if anyone wants to. :)

gemini9961
01-19-2006, 09:38 AM
The 4th works for me and that is Sadie's birthday!!! How great, a 3 doggie birthday bash. Yikes, I'll have a car ful again. :eek: Kay is that the same park we met at last time?? Can you PM me the address or website again so I can get directions. Thanks. I'll get back to you on the food items. I can most likely bring some Coke/Water. I'll probably make my yummy layered nacho dip. And I will have to get some gifts/treats as well.

I hope other people can come too as this should be a lot of fun.

Who's coming?: (Copy & add yourself!)

Humans -
Kay (Kfamr)
Ken (K's Dad)
Mary possibly (K's Mom)
Amber (gemini9961)

Dogs -
Sadie, Maggie & Grant (gemini9961)

Kfamr
01-22-2006, 05:27 PM
I have a feeling it's just going to be you and I, and probably a few people from another forum that i've invited. :(

Yes, it's the same park as last time. I'll be heading out in a bit but i'll leave myself a note to send you a PM.

Please, if anyone can come let me know so I know how much food I need to order. (I unfortunately can't get it for free, I only get a 10% discount.)

.sarah
01-22-2006, 06:36 PM
I don't think I'll be able to come :( I'll talk to my mom tonight, but she wants to be there when I meet people from the internet and I don't think she'll be free that day. If she lets me come by myself then I can definetly come. I'll let you know late tonight / early tomorrow, okay? :)

And if I do come alone it will be only Nova who comes with me. It might be too much work bringing two big dogs by myself ;)

.sarah
01-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Sorry, I can't come :(

I'll definetly come to Ki's party though!

Kfamr
01-24-2006, 01:20 PM
This kinda sucks... Not that I mind completely, but it may just be you, my father, and I - Amber! I'm not sure why I let myself down trying to plan something big everytime. :p

I am adding a dog to the list, though - My co-worker's dog Trent is coming along with me for the day.

Humans -
Kay (Kfamr)
Ken (K's Dad)
Amber (gemini9961)

Dogs -
Sadie, Maggie & Grant (gemini9961)
Trent (Kfamr's Co-worker's)

So Amber, which would you prefer - the chicken wraps or the chicken salad sandwhiches?

gemini9961
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Well since you work there, which is better? Doesn't really matter to me, I'm not picky. Yikes, we are going to have our hands full with all of these dogs. :eek:

Maybe you should start a thread for Ki's now so people can plan to come. :D

Hint, hint.....Carmen, Sarah, Kari.... :)

Kfamr
01-24-2006, 02:08 PM

Last I talked to Kari she was asking Justin whether or not he feels like making the drive over. I'm hoping it's a yes but, I'm not sure yet. ;)

The wraps are more filling, I could just get a small combo try with a little of each on it. I think I might just do that.

k9krazee
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
I wanna come :( if only I lived closer...

Samantha Puppy
01-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I wanna come! You sold me with the Chick-fil-A nugget tray... My mouth is watering...

... Oh, and I'd love to meet all of you too! ;)

Kfamr
01-24-2006, 06:06 PM
I wanna come! You sold me with the Chick-fil-A nugget tray... My mouth is watering...

... Oh, and I'd love to meet all of you too! ;)

Come and I'll give you all of the nuggets you want. ;)

.sarah
01-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Well since you work there, which is better? Doesn't really matter to me, I'm not picky. Yikes, we are going to have our hands full with all of these dogs. :eek:

Maybe you should start a thread for Ki's now so people can plan to come. :D

As long as it's up two weeks in advance, I have enough time to plan. I have no plans for April so far and I'll try to keep it open :p

Cookiebaker
01-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Aw man, if I lived even remotely close, I would be there in a heartbeat! Malone wants to meet his beautiful Nala in person!!!! ;) :D

Kfamr
01-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Sat
Feb 4 Scattered T-Storms
69°/51° 40%

Start doing the sun-dance, Amber! Heading off to PetCo right now in hopes to find something special for Grant!

gemini9961
01-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Will do Kay. :D I will be going out again to add the the pup's goodie bags myself. :)

luvofallhorses
01-31-2006, 06:12 PM
I hope you guys have a great time! :D