PDA

View Full Version : Dalmatian Lovers, our friend Snoopy

ilovehounds
04-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Our friend Snoopy came by for a visit today, boy she sure has grown into a beautiful girl. I couldn't believe how big she had gotten. She was in a mood and wouldn't play with Hannah but I was able to get some nice photo's of her. Thought I would share for the Dalmatian Lovers here :D

delidog
04-10-2002, 10:13 PM
oh angie!!! i am seeing spots!!!!!! delilah says thank you!!!! though she has quite alot of houndie in her....it is obvious that the largest contribution of her parents was Dalmation!!!!
we love those spotty dogs!!!!!
thanks for the wonderful photo of Snoopy!!!!
as always your photography is wonderful!!!! you always capture great expression in the animals!!!!:) :)

Gio
04-11-2002, 03:24 AM
as always your photography is wonderful!!!!

I could not agree with you more! :)

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 03:31 AM
Angie- Are you doing anything Professionally with your Photography? You have a beautiful "Eye" for pictures! Stunning! Award winning !:)

anna_66
04-11-2002, 06:36 AM
That is an absolutely wonderful pic and Snoopy is very photogenic:D

Cincy'sMom
04-11-2002, 02:35 PM
What a great pic!! (Not that any of yours are ever bad!)

Snoopy is a beautiful girl! Goota love the Dals!

mugsy
04-11-2002, 09:00 PM
What a beauty and the photographer did an awesome job capturing her beauty. I sure hope you are a professional Angie, you are so good. Snoop looks like a sweetie. Btw...Speckles from Pet Refuge went home in the last 2 days sometime if you didn't notice the post. Tell you friend that I love the pooch!!

ilovehounds
04-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Ya for Speckles !!!!! Great to hear that.

I had no idea so many people like Dalmataions. Its not a breed we see here often. Thanks for the compements on the pic, but Snoopy is to darn pretty to take a bad shot :p

She stayed on the step untill her daddy came back out. She had not been out in the country for along time but as soon as her daddy said wait here I'll be back she never left the step. I've always like Dalmataions they are smart, loyal and so nice looking.

delidog
04-12-2002, 09:43 PM
angie!!! yeah another snoopy pic!!!!! keep 'em spots comin!!!!

see if you took copper and snoopy and put them together....you'd get a delilah!!!!!;) :D