PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo...the cat from Hell....

elizabethann
01-18-2006, 05:43 PM
I can't believe it! Actually, I can....because Cosmo really is the cat from hell. He just chewed through my computer wires! He chewed through 2 of them. One of them was attached to my speakers and the other was attached to something else...I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sooooooooooooooo mad!!!!

Does anybody use that stuff you put on wires so that it tastes bad for cats? I used to have some but it was a long time ago. Does anybody use something like that? If so, please let me know what it is and if it works. I need it.

Also, does anybody know if you can replace the wires on your speakers or do you need to buy new speakers? It looks like these wires are built into the speakers.

I can't believe this!!! Bad cat!!! Bad cat!!! This is evil Cosmo:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/EvilCosmo.jpg

That's right...I'm bad...got a problem with it...huh? I like to eat wires? What's wrong with that? Huh? Huh?

catmandu
01-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Cosmo is very lucky that he didnt burn his mouth,or worse when he chewed those wires.
I bundle my Loose Wires up,and pray that Kitten Teeth are not chewing.
Cosmos not Bad, just doing what Cats do sadly,and thats Chewing Things.

QueenScoopalot
01-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Uh oh! :rolleyes: I'd get some clear plastic tubing, slice it carefully with scissors the entire length of it (measure it to wire length) and slip it over all exposed wires. Bitter Apple is the spray that tastes horrible, but if there's a tiny bite mark in the wire, the spray may cause more problems. Bad kitty Cosmo! :eek:

Laura's Babies
01-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Chester did exactly the same thing when he was a "kid". Those are now the speakers I leave on the boat for my laptop. FEAR NOT! They CAN be fixed! Find someone who can splice them back together, that is what I did and they still work fine... Just look odd with all those lumps of electrical tape on them. He had not only chewed them but chewed them in multiple places... BOTH of them.

catnapper
01-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Cosmo~! I'm sure you're putting on the I'm Sorry Face and soon meowmie will forgive you. In the meantime you'd better promise to never do that again young man!

lvpets2002
01-27-2006, 04:30 PM
;) Oh now Cosmo you could have hurt yourself - Please dont do that ever again you big ole adorable fluff ball..

barncat
01-28-2006, 10:40 PM
My Belladonna (also known as Angel-baby-kitty-from-Hell) did the same thing. If you have any headphones from a cassette player or walkman they can be plugged into the same 'puter udio jack. It's what I use now...

smokey the elder
01-29-2006, 07:37 AM
SOMEONE chewed through the headphone cord of my portable CD player!

Rie Rie
01-29-2006, 09:34 AM
You can just see the guilt written all over his face and he looks like he really cares too. Maybe he was trying to tell you that he thinks you were spending too much time on the computer and not enough with him.

kb2yjx
01-29-2006, 10:19 AM
QueenScoopalot beat me to the punch! I, too, was going to suggest the wire covers.