PDA

View Full Version : Buddy

chocolatepuppy
01-18-2006, 05:07 AM
Buddy, you're a little cutie! It sounds like you have so much fun running around in your ball! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

wehee=)
01-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Youre the cutest hamster I've never seen!! And my friend lives in scottsdale and he had a hamster too;) I bet youre having a lots of fun picking on all the big dogs around :D Congrats of being our adorable Pet of the Day!!! <3

blue girl
01-18-2006, 09:39 AM
omygosh! you are sooo cute, Buddy. You seem to enjoy your life and bring lots of laughs to your family. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Jax
01-18-2006, 10:24 AM
What a sweet little face! Congrats to CUTE BUDDY!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Aren't you the most adorable little hammie ever? I think you may well be!!! :D
What a treat to see that cute face on my computer today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today! :D

tatsxxx11
01-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Oh buddy! What an adorable little hammie you are! You've got all the bases covered, Buddy...devoted human, deluxe digs, all of those gourmet hammie foods to savor.:D Even the doggies step aside when you come rolling by!:D I can't think of a more perfect birthday gift than you, precious Buddy!:) Your human is so luciy to have a furkid like you to love and adore! Congratulations to you sweet hammie boy, Buddy! Hope you're chowing down on all of your fave hammie foods, taking a spin in your ball, soaking up lots of love and having a super duper Pet of the Day bash! No pet is more deserving than you, sweetheart! Congratulations to you precious Buddy!:)

nonie
01-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi sweetie! I can definitely see the skunk in you! :D Boy, you sure have a great life...sounds like you are a wee bit spoiled! Of course, you deserve the very best!! :) I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. What a handsome little guy! May God bless you with good health and lots of wild hammie adventures. Take care and spin your wheel!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)