PDA

View Full Version : Pic of beautiful Victoria.....

carole
01-18-2006, 03:56 AM
Just had to post this lovely pic of Victoria, that Melissa took today, she is such a sweet girl, wish i could pinch her.!!!!! :) her beautiful Mama is in the background. :)

shais_mom
01-18-2006, 07:41 AM
oh my!
Bestill my heart she is gorgeous!

Daisy and Delilah
01-18-2006, 09:07 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous! :) I love her name. It fits her so well :)

Felix
01-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Id say she is beautiful.I love here markings. :D

Jadapit
01-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Omg, she is beautiful! I love her eyes.

Laura's Babies
01-18-2006, 11:52 AM
What a lovely girl, befitting such a lovely name. Her colors are so much softer than her mothers.

davidpizzica
01-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Oh Sis, Victoria is SO beautiful! She has pretty markings and is photogenic. I think she takes after her mom!

AbbyMom
01-18-2006, 12:26 PM
What a beautiful cat! Look at those eyes!

carole
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Yes she is indeed very unusally marked, i love her kinda zigzag on her side of her face,her mother is just as pretty, but different, Victoria is a very lean cat, not just because of lack of food, but i think she is naturally that way, tall and lean, skinny tail and sharpish longish face, almost like she has another breed like siamese or something in her, I am trying to fatten her up, but don't think it will happen very quickly, she is in way better condition now and her coat is gleaming these days, being de-wormed and de flead does help all these things for sure.

Actually mentioning her eyes, she does have pretty eyes, but she has this kinda film that comes over the inside of them from time to time, i noticed Mama has it too but not so prominent and some of the kittens, i am not sure if it is a genetic disorder or what, but my cats don't have that.,any ideas?

I have to agree with you all she is a stunning wee girl. :) her babies were like her, had the more sharpish face, she had a black boy, caramel boy, black and white boy like Duchess's kittens and Zara almost identical and a calico girl, who is unusually marked, she has a lot of white in her and splotches dotted here and there of ginger and black, my hubby liked her a lot.,gorgeous mama and gorgeous bubbies.