PDA

View Full Version : animal planet

toughCookie
04-10-2002, 11:24 AM
does anyone watch animal planet? I like alot of the shows on there, like animal precinct, has anyone else ever seen it?
I like it when they catch the jerks LOL

jennifert
04-10-2002, 11:26 AM
I love Animal Planet. I watch it all the time! I do like that show Animal Precinct. I really enjoy when they catch the bad guys also and see the happy endings for the animals. Annemarie Lucas is my hero!!!

wolflady
04-10-2002, 11:31 AM
I watch all the time too!!! LOL When in doubt, turn it on animal planet. I love Animal Precinct too. It's really uplifting to see these people helping out the animals, and it's especially gratifying when they do catch the bad guy! :D Isn't Annemarie Lucas awsome?? LOL :D
I also like Emergency Vets, Animal Operation and Moorpark 24/7. Just watching these shows makes me really want to delve into an animal career like I have been wanting to for years now. But, for now, I enjoy Animal Planet a lot. My hubby usually just rolls his eyes and laughs at me and my animal planet! LOL :rolleyes:

jennifert
04-10-2002, 11:47 AM
It is a good standby when there is not a thing on TV. And HGTV. And TLC. And Discovery Channel... :p

It does make me want to pursue an animal career. I've always wanted to but real life can do a number on those dreams sometimes. They're still there just on hold for a little while!!!

toughCookie
04-10-2002, 11:56 AM
did I post the pic of Muffin watching animal planet? shes on the couch, covered with a blanket? i posted so many pics I can't remember

AmberLee
04-10-2002, 01:45 PM
I don't think you posted it, at least I haven't seen it and would love to. Please post it here.

Thanks!

toughCookie
04-10-2002, 03:55 PM
ok. here it is...

toughCookie
04-10-2002, 04:02 PM
and here is one of cookie, she always liked to sit on jigsaw puzzles, and play with the pieces! in this pic, I am playing holding a toy over her head when the pic was snapped.anyway, here it is

AmberLee
04-10-2002, 04:04 PM
Ooooooh! Muffin tucked in! Cookie on the puzzle! Sweet and sweeter. Thanks for sharing these gems.

AvaJoy
04-10-2002, 09:19 PM
The pix are so cute . . . Cookie looks so much like my "son", Meeshe!

Animal Planet is the first channel I go to and I especially enjoy Emergency Vets, but now it airs much later than it used to, so I don't get a chance to view it very often anymore . . . :( . . . earlier in the evening they have that jerk Steve Irwin or Erwin (The Croc Hunter) and I just can't stomach watching him pestering the wildlife as he does . . . :mad:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-10-2002, 09:48 PM
I LOVE PLANETS FUNNIEST ANIMALS!!!!!!

I work nights and Thursday well Friday morning when I get off work Plantes Funniest Animals is on for 3 straight hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :eek: :D
YIPEE!!!!! Does anyone ever watch that show?!?!?!

krazyaboutkatz
04-11-2002, 12:43 AM
I love to watch Animal Planet. My cat Sunny does too. I like Animal Precinct, Emergency Vets, Amazing Animals, and Planet's Funniest Animals.:) Sunny seems to like to watch the dog programs.:D

toughCookie
04-11-2002, 02:15 AM
earlier in the evening they have that jerk Steve Irwin or Erwin (The Croc Hunter) and I just can't stomach watching him pestering the wildlife as he does . . .

oh, LOL LOL !! I totally agree with you !! I laughed when I read your post!! he bugs the heck out me, I keep waiting for one of the crocs to snap his dumb head off!!! rofl, really tho, he is so annoying( or as my nephew said once-- annoy-e-ating!! LOL
the guy on the funniest vides is kinda irriating too.heck, they should just let the animals speak for themsleves LOL and fire the morons!! (guess Im silly tonight):D :D

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
I LOVE PLANETS FUNNIEST ANIMALS!!!!!!
YIPEE!!!!! Does anyone ever watch that show?!?!?!

Garbonzo Bean loves to watch that with us! Louie however must race to the other end of the house to bark at the dog on TV.:rolleyes:

AvaJoy
04-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Lol!!! Yes, Toughcookie, I wish the same fate for him . . . :D :D

I LOVE to watch Planet's Funniest Animals, and it is so great when they run back-to-back shows . . . I don't care for that smiley guy, either.:(

Seems like Emergency Vets is mostly reruns anymore.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2002, 08:12 PM
they should just let the animals speak for themsleves LOL and fire the morons!! (guess Im silly tonight)
LOL Tough cookie :D :p :D

tuxluvr
04-11-2002, 08:38 PM
Yes, yes yes! lose the guy with the carved in stone fake grin on funniest videos - and i can do without his idiotic commentary - I'm thinking if animals could articulate they would oust him unanimously!

Steve Irwin? Egad, don't you feel sorry for his child? The man is a lunatic, plain and simple....can we pulllleeease get a fund together to buy him shorts that fit?

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2002, 08:49 PM
can we pulllleeease get a fund together to buy him shorts that fit?

LOL :D LOL :eek: LOL :) Tuxluvr
.......... this post is getting funnier than the planets funniest animals!!!!!!!!!!!

toughCookie
04-12-2002, 01:04 AM
quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
can we pulllleeease get a fund together to buy him shorts that fit?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL that is is funny. or at the very least someone should write to him and tell him he is NOT funny, like he thinks he is.
and , have you seen his wife on the show?? oh, she acts like his stooge, "oh Steve's so great, look at what he can do!! haha he's so funny......."

quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL LOL LOL Tuxluvr
.......... this post is getting funnier than the planets funniest animals!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah this is funny, I love this message board!

shais_mom
04-12-2002, 01:34 AM
Its normally on from the time I get up till the time I go to work!

toughCookie
04-12-2002, 02:13 AM
well I really like animal precinct--but it's hardly on it seems.
those people that they have to confront---eek, :eek: :eek:
and the abusers all look surprised, or like they don't know WHAT the rescue people are talking about...well they didn't have the time, or didn't have the money. such lame excuses!!

also--- I like the show breed all about it, but I don't know why they never show different breeds of cats??:confused: