PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cops Pheniox

Alysser
01-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Is anyone watching the new show: Animal Cop Pheniox? I am! I love seeing the dogs and cats get new homes. I LOVE Ceasy the Dobie. :D

Jessika
01-18-2006, 02:44 PM
I love watching Animal Cops, period! :) That show is so addicting! It's HORRIBLE seeing what those animals go through, but its so worth it in the end!

Suki Wingy
01-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I haven't seen it yet. I love Animal Precinct (NY) and Animal Cops Houston but I won't watch Miami any more due to their agents telling myths about pit bulls which are a banned breed there.

buttercup132
01-18-2006, 02:52 PM
I was goin to make a thread/pol today about what your favorite animal cops is lol I've never herd of pheonix but I will put it up. I hate Miami animal cops aswell they found a dog and put him to sleep as soon as they picked him up! he was a black lab miz and still puppy age like maybe 6 months!

Alysser
01-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I KNOW! It's such an addicting show. I HATE the Miami one too! The guy catches an Alligator and puts it to sleep if its more then four feet long because of "HOMING INSINCTS" :mad:

Suki Wingy
01-18-2006, 04:54 PM
There is a very bad overpopulation problem there though

animal_rescue
01-18-2006, 04:57 PM
I love Animal Cops but I don't watch Miami either because of the Pit Bull Ban.

.sarah
01-18-2006, 05:07 PM
I KNOW! It's such an addicting show. I HATE the Miami one too! The guy catches an Alligator and puts it to sleep if its more then four feet long because of "HOMING INSINCTS" :mad:
Actually it's a law to do that, it's not the guy's choice. And it's because people are dumb and feed the alligators which make them a threat to humans. They'd most likely leave us alone if we didn't feed them. I think the catcher is needed there, I know what it's like to see an alligator in your neighborhood. They're a huge problem here in Florida.