PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Rocks!!!!

Mocha
04-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Hello everyone!!

It feels so good to be back! I couldn't visit the forum for about a month (or more, I think) because I was so busy with work and school that I didn't have time! Anyway, I would just like to tell everyone here that I missed coming in everyday that i was away!
It's like finally coming home :D I owuld like to thank everyone here for making this such a memorable place for me.

AmberLee
04-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Welcome home, Mocha! ;)

Heather Wallace
04-10-2002, 10:49 AM
Yes welcome back, good to hear from you again. I love this forum to as I talk as much as I want and the things I love best, my rabbits and pussy cats. No one else wants to listen as they are not as keen on animals as me, that's why here is so important to me as the people here are geniune and really want to see all of my pics. I HOPE?!:confused:

AmberLee
04-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
...as the people here are geniune and really want to see all of my pics. I HOPE?!...

Heather, you almost sound like you think it's possible people on this board would turn down a chance to look at adorable critters. :D Possible, I suppose, but unlikely! Especially when they are as cute as Tatty Boggles, Max, and your bunnies!

Lachesis
04-10-2002, 01:45 PM
Hi Mocha!! (((wave)))

lynnestankard
04-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Welcome Back Mocha :) :) :)

Look forward to your imput.

Lynne

Karen
04-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Welcome back - glad you got through the stressful times, and can come play again! :)

Former User
04-11-2002, 01:52 AM
Yup, this forum rocks, It's da best! :)

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 03:04 AM
Welcome Back Mocha!

Gio
04-11-2002, 04:36 AM
Welcom home from me too! :)

and really want to see all of my pics. I HOPE?!

And Heather, your pics have only 1 drawback, between yours and Tonya's Shopie now I REALLY WANT A BUNNIE. :D But this will never stop me from enjoying them, even though I can't get one at the moment (:( )

Former User
04-11-2002, 04:54 AM
Ditto Gio, I have a bun fever.... but can't really get one at the moment (maybe few years from now). Till then, I just keep admiring Miz Sophie and all cute bunnies Heather has.