View Full Version : This is cute!

catnapper
01-17-2006, 01:25 PM
This was the scene in my house last night:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/couchtonight.jpg

How about yours? ;)

lv4dogs
01-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Yup, same scene at my house.... except I am the only human. lol If there was another human to share my bed with me though I'd use that line! :p

jenluckenbach
01-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Actually, the opposite. Charlie always gets HIS spot, then the cats pile on leaving no room for mama. :p Ingrates!!! I am the one who feeds them. :rolleyes:

catlover4ever
01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm with Jen on this one. Mark always has room on his side of the bed. Lately the nightly routine is....

1. Meowmie comes into the room
2. At least 6 cats on her side of the bed
3. Try to remove or move at least 5 of the 6.
4. No one moves
5. Meowmie goes into the spare bedroom to sleep
6. 6 cats follow
7. Meowmie makes a run for her bed
8. Cats beat her to her spot on the bed :(
9. Meowmie left to sleep in yoga positions that she should not be trying to do. :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
01-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Aww, what a cute cartoon! We are not quite as bad as that; the cats follow us to bed and fit round us. It is not unknown, of course, to wake up with a sore back because you are now fitting round the cat, but so far we have not failed to actually get in the bed.

Flatcoatluver
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
it use to be for my parents untill i loved having all of the anmals sleeping in my room!! that is so cute!!

Kirsten
01-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh, how sweet! :)

Most of the time, my girls don't sleep in my bed - which I regret!

Kirsten

catnapper
01-17-2006, 03:11 PM
:D LOL... the cats all sleep on hubby's side of the bed. I occasionally have one wander over to my side and sleep on my feet (usually Abby, but I also get Allen) and allll I want is a cat to cuddle with em at night. He says they wont because I kick them (So what if I'm a toss and turner?) and he contorts his body around them.

Felix
01-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Thats too cute. :D

AlleyCat
01-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Hubby works very late, so that means I go to bed alone. He joins me later, BUT until he does, and even after he does, Abby MUST sleep right next to me or on me. She's got the entire bed to pick and choose, but she crawls on me and makes biscuits or doesn't leave me any room to move my legs .. and I let her ... I'm with catlover in that I sleep in yoga positions that are NOT natural !! sigh ..

kimlovescats
01-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Very cute, and very familiar! :D

heidiv
01-17-2006, 05:18 PM
I would have to aggree I pretty much have to sleep in the yoga position. But I wouldn't be able to sleep without all of the motors around me :D
Cute Cartoon!

Laura's Babies
01-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Just about all of mine quit sleeping with me when I bought a bigger bed so we would all have room! I guess they like the cramped bed where Mommie couldn't even stretch out her legs...

catmandu
01-17-2006, 06:02 PM
The Found Cats and I have reached an agreement that I get the side of the Bed closest to the CD,and the Reading lamp,and they have the part where thier Beds are located.
We compromise all the time!

icedtea
01-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Heya! That is such a cute cartoon. my Mum would love it, as that was the situation with our old cat Monkee, Monkee used to sleep right on my Mum. She couldnt move. i hope when i get my ktities, theyll sleep on my bed!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2006, 12:58 AM
LOL This is too funny. :) Since Pearl and Starr want to play all night, I've been closing my bedroom door at night so now most of them sleep out in the living room at night so I don't have this problem. :)

G535
01-18-2006, 01:07 AM
I only have one cat but for some reason it feels like there are twenty or more cats on the bed when I'm trying to sleep! :)