PDA

View Full Version : Let's Meet Under The Starry Sky This Valentines

elizabethann
01-17-2006, 11:49 AM
SMM (single multi-colored mutt) looking for licks, kisses and IBS (intimate butt sniffing).

I enjoy fine-dining (especially mice meals), long walks in the woods and traveling to the pet store to stalk the ferrets. I am fit and firm-bodied, honest, sweet and caring.

If you are fun-loving, adventurous and enjoy a good squirrel chasing or two, then please be my valentine.

I have no preference on size, color or breed. However, mutts are encouraged to apply.

Kisses to you,

Fenway

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/Fenway_smiling.jpg

lv4dogs
01-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey there Fenway, Raustyk here. You are such a handsome fella, one of our favorites thats for sure!
I would love to be your valentine but I understand if I'm not your type, I am getting up there in age & am a little large but I do love you.
Maybe you can find someone else who is more your type to be your true special valentine but I do want you to know that we can at least be just regular valentine pals. :D
Love,
Raustyk
(who's wishing she was smaller at the moment) lol

Anita Cholaine
01-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I can be your valentine!!! Your a hundsome guy, Fenway!!

elizabethann
01-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey there Fenway, Raustyk here. You are such a handsome fella, one of our favorites thats for sure!
I would love to be your valentine but I understand if I'm not your type, I am getting up there in age & am a little large but I do love you.
Maybe you can find someone else who is more your type to be your true special valentine but I do want you to know that we can at least be just regular valentine pals. :D
Love,
Raustyk
(who's wishing she was smaller at the moment) lol

Raustyk, Thank you so much for your immediate reply. Age and size mean nothing to me. A heart is what I am after. There is just more of you to love and perhaps you can teach me some new tricks. I will keep you in my "PENDING VALENTINES" file for future reference. In the meantime, we can be Valentine pals. Hugs and kisses to you my dear Raustyk. Have a pleasant day.

:D

gemini9961
01-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Fenway,

Does this look like a butt you would like to engage in some IBS with?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/gemini9961/2006_0114GrantCrate0012.jpg
If so I would love to be your Valentine. :D

Here's a better pic of my sweet little self.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/gemini9961/2005_1130Shiloh0011.jpg

Love,
Maggie

PS. Squirrels run in fear from me....watch out! And I love to have a good time running around chasing my brother and sister as I am very athletic.

elizabethann
01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
I can be your valentine!!! Your a hundsome guy, Fenway!!

Anita Cholaine, just looking at your beautiful Christmas picture makes my spine tingle and my scruffy hair stand straight. I would be honored and pleased to have you as my Valentine.

Anita & Fenway....sounds lovely, doesn't it?

elizabethann
01-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh my....Maggie. You are the girl of my dreams. Is it possible that I could have two Valentines this year? Anita and Maggie??!!! Would that be cheating? My heart is big enough for the 2 of you. I can picture all 3 of us...sniffing butts and running in a yard full of squirrels!!! Life couldn't get any better than this!

Please do not fight over me for I love you both....equally.

Fenway and Anita and Maggie.

:)

Anita Cholaine
01-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Mmmm... how can I be sure that you're gonna love us EQUALLY??? Be careful Fenway, because I'm a very jealous girl, and I'm not sure if I should trust you....

On the other hand, you're a great poet! I love the words that come out from your mouth....

Anita Cholaine, just looking at your beautiful Christmas picture makes my spine tingle and my scruffy hair stand straight. I would be honored and pleased to have you as my Valentine.

Anita & Fenway....sounds lovely, doesn't it?

Awww...My heart was beating so fast when I read this......

gemini9961
01-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Fenway,

All is good with me. I can share you with Anita.

Hugs, butt sniffs and tail wags,

Maggie

elizabethann
01-17-2006, 12:52 PM
My Dear Anita, you will always be my first love... :)

mi primer amor

Maggie my dear, you are so kind to share me. When I look at you...I see me! :)

gemini9961
01-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Fenway....I do love your scruffy coat. :D

Anita Cholaine
01-17-2006, 12:58 PM
My Dear Anita, you will always be my first love... :)

mi primer amor

I cannot resist to those words... I'm melting right now!! O f course I'll be your valentine! :D

And Maggie, we can always be friends...