PDA

View Full Version : Jack

Celtigra
01-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Gosh Jack you look so comfy in your lamb bed. :D I bet you have long, chatty conversations with your human - on the meaning of life, the price of fish, etc., etc.! :) Congcats on being COTD and on being a Siamese - a prince among cats! :) :)

Killearn Kitties
01-17-2006, 03:32 AM
Oh Jack, what a wonderful personality you have, in addition to being wildly handsome! You decided who you wanted to live with, didn't you sweetheart, and it didn't take you long to convince that human of yours. :)

It sounds as if every day is an adventure for you, Jack, with all that chatting, playing and napping with your wooly pal there! :D My three girls are asking where they can get a bed like that. They might never get up again!

I do hope that today is extra-special for you, because you are our most deserving Cat of the Day! Play hard, sweetie.

Barbara
01-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Jack you are another kitty who recognized his humans immediately although you had never seen them before :)

Now you have the life of Riley as we can all see when you lie in your lamb bed.

Iwould love to talk and play with you, handsome boy :)

Barbiecat
01-17-2006, 06:52 AM
Jack, you look like my Koko did when he was a "kid". I absolutely adore Seal Points, and you are a gorgeous representative. Many years of long life are wished for you, Sweetheart.

catmandu
01-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Jacj,you are such a Handsome Fellow,and All The Found Cat Meezers are jealous that they dpnt have a Lamb,to lie down on as well.
You saw your Guardian at the SPCA,and were clever enough to make sure that she noticed You Too.
The Vocal Found Cats All Send a LOOUUUDD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Jovial Jack COTD!!!

Bari_d
01-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Jack, you are an extremely handsome Meezer! And your lamb bed...WOW! No wonder you like your naps! Paw applause to your purrrrrson for adopting you and giving you such a loving home - you are obviously a special boy! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
www.cathappy.com/hurricanepets.htm - many orhpaned pets still need help/homes
www.carterartworks.com - pet paintings you'll love!

kb2yjx
01-17-2006, 09:09 AM
Dear Jack, you are just too funny!!! I did a double take and then I saw YOU!!! I am sure you keep your family on their toes with your Meezer chatter and your funny ways!! I am glad that THE person you wanted came back for you and now you are in your FOREVER home!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

LittleOrangeKitten
01-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Jack, you are absolutely adorable! A talker and a player...hmmm, sounds like a man! LOL It is so wonderful you have special purrents who recognized they should bring you home with them.

Have a very happy COTD!

Don Juan's mom
01-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Golly, at first glance I couldn't tell which was the cat and which the lamb! What a little sweetie! Congratulations to our new King of Siam!

Liz

Jax
01-17-2006, 11:14 AM
What a great upside-down pic of smiling Jack!! You are one gorgeous boy, no wonder your furparent noticed you!! Congrats to HANDSOME JACK CAT!!! :) :D :)

Sally
01-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi, I wish I could find a kitty bed like that. You are darling!!! I may have to look for that bed a very long time! Sally

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Aw! You are beyond precious!!!
I think I'm in love!!! ♥♥♥
What a wonderful picture of you! It sure made me smile. :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

blue girl
01-17-2006, 01:19 PM
What a beautiful cat! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I think your lamb bed is so cool......where did you find it??

Dan Holder
01-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Great photo. Great kitty, too. Hard to think what home could have been better for him. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
01-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh my, I'm done!:D You are just too, too cute for words, adorable Jack! What a sight you are, all cozied up in your soft and fuzzy lambie bed:D Yup, you kitties sure do have that power nap thing perfected! lol! I had to laugh when I read about your favorite toy, Jack "Gone Fishing" is a big hit at this house, too!:D I'm so happy your human decided to go the resuce route, Jack. She/he couldn't have hoped for a more handsome, loving furkid than you, sweet baby boy!:) And being a Meezer man, I'm not surprised to hear that you have the gift of the gab, too! What a pleasure it was meeting you today, Jack! What a most precious, most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are! Congratulations to you and your family, Jack! Hope you're being spoiled rotten on your special day!:) Hugs, kisses and purrrs to you from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

nonie
01-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Congrats on being our special COTD! You are darling...not to mention handsome. Your lamb bed is so cool! :) Glad you have found the perfect home where you are adored! Bet it's fun to hang around up-side-down. May God bless you with good health and lots of kitty adventures. Be sweet and keep talking!!! :D :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Jack, what a handsome boy you are! It seems you knew the right trick to get your human to adopt you. ;) Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day has been special for you. :)

karlyb
01-17-2006, 10:26 PM
You are just too beautiful, Jack! How did you ever end up at the shelter? Must have been kismet that allowed you to wait there for your family to come and retrieve you. Maybe you need a feline companion to talk to? There is plenty of room on the lamb for two kitties. Long life, health, and happiness to you, dear Jack, our wonderful COTD!