PDA

View Full Version : Newman's Own Treats?

Jessika
01-16-2006, 11:06 PM
These just came in to work last week or so and they looked promising so I read the ingredients and it was VERY impressive. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these and I noticed they also make a pet food but we don't carry it in-store and nothing comes up for me on their store locator (I even tried 100 mile radius and nothing showed up, so I'm not sure if there is nowhere near me who sells it or if its not working). Anyway just wanted your thoughts and opinions? Thanks :)

.sarah
01-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Is that the one that comes in dark yellow and orangy-brown bags? And they're shaped like hearts? I bought a few bags at Publix a couple months ago. I got "Peanut Butter" and "Cheese" and when I got home I read the ingredients better and was pretty dissapointed that they had chicken in them since Mandy and Nova have allergies. I've always thought that if it's not a meat flavor it needs to say "made with chicken" or something on it.

But anyway, all of my girls liked them and the ingredients weren't bad, just misleading.

Jessika
01-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Umm the bags look like this:

http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/photos/144028-2.jpg

.sarah
01-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Yep, those are the ones!