PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!!!

Jamieejo85
01-16-2006, 07:50 PM
In a little over 2 weeks ( on Feb. 1st) I am moving to an apartment with my best friend. I will not have internet access so I will only be able to get on once in a while when I come here to my moms. I am super excited about moving out though. I have never really talked about my relationship with my mom on here because I know so many more people have more important problems than me, but we dont always get along so well. Hopefully once I move out things will get better. Anyway I can't wait to get this place. I won't be able to take my big boy Chico which makes me sadder than I can put into words (they only accept dogs under 25 pounds) but my mom will keep him here and I know she will take good care of him, she is a huge animal lover. I will be taking Guapo and my best friend has a kitten. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know because I will be busy packing and working so I don't know how much I will be able to get on before I move. I will be lurking every so often though. Love you guys!!

Karen
01-16-2006, 08:08 PM
We are excited for you that you are moving, and know that while you will miss Chico, and he you, you mom will surely spoil him even more rotten because she'll be missing you!

We'll take you whenever you can stop by, but understand the next couple weeks will be hectic for you!

Alysser
01-16-2006, 08:20 PM
I am so sorry to hear you cannot take Chico. But at least you can take Gaupo. He's so cute. At least, your Mom will take awesome care of him. Of course, we'll miss you. Please, come on as soon as possible.

Laura's Babies
01-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Moving out is great! Good Luck!

WolvesRawk
01-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Sorry anout not being able to take Chico. Good luck at your new place!

Daisy and Delilah
01-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Best of luck sweetie. Too bad Chico can't go but it's good that your Mom will take care of him for you. Give Guapo kisses from us. What a little cutie patootie! :D We hope you and Guapo love the new place :)

Ginger's Mom
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Ah Jamie, I am sorry that you can't take Chico with you. I am sure your Mom will spoil him extra because he will be missing you. I am happy for you and Guapo though. I hope the move goes well, and that you are very happy in your new home.
We will miss you while you are packing, and will be thinking of you. Let us know how everything is going as things progress.

Anita Cholaine
01-17-2006, 10:50 AM
How exciting!! I'm sorry about Chico, but I'm sure that he will be so happy with your mum... Does Guapo like cats?? Hope he gets along with your friends kitten! :p

We will miss you, Jamie! Try to come when you can.... ;)

Good luck!!! :D

poofy
01-17-2006, 11:23 AM
theres always the Good News and the Bad News..sigh..
But I hope you find the life your looking for and that youll be so happy :)

Jamieejo85
01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
How exciting!! I'm sorry about Chico, but I'm sure that he will be so happy with your mum... Does Guapo like cats?? Hope he gets along with your friends kitten! :p

We will miss you, Jamie! Try to come when you can.... ;)

Good luck!!! :D

Yes he loves cats. We have two here that he plays with and him and my friends cat (GORDO) are like best buds. Thanks everyone for the good wishes!!