PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully... Another PetTalk Family Member - NEELIX

sirocco
04-10-2002, 06:50 AM
I'm sorry about the poor quality of the picture, but it's the only thing I've got (for the moment ;) !!!) Well, enjoy (please notice how his fur-coat shines - it's incredible!) the picture of this lovely affectionate fur baby. You can't but love him!!

Nita :D

sirocco
04-10-2002, 07:03 AM
Sorry (again) but the title is misleading... Neelix is already a PetTalk's Member (hurraaayy!!! :D )

By the way, I think I'll post a few pics of Siro.... another lovely guy

:) :)

http://www.jrc.es/~cawood/Plants.jpg

http://www.jrc.es/~cawood/Terrace.jpg

Both are favourite spots of his!!!

Nita

tuxluvr
04-10-2002, 07:04 AM
what a handsome regal pussycat! Welcome Neelix!

And Siro, ahem, the term "Planting beds" is not to be taken literally...what is (or was) that plant under you?:rolleyes: :D

tuxluvr
04-10-2002, 07:07 AM
http://www.jrc.es/~cawood/Plants.jpg

Wow, I didn't know you could grow a cat from seeds!!? :) :D :cool: :D :cool: :rolleyes:

sirocco
04-10-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr

Wow, I didn't know you could grow a cat from seeds!!? :) :D :cool: :D :cool: :rolleyes:

That was funny :D :D :D

...There were supposed to be freesias... lasted two days!!!!

Nita

Former User
04-10-2002, 07:16 AM
Nita, great pictures! Neelix is very handsome, wow! But I guess I am a bit biased to say so ;) :D . Anyway, very handsome cats, both of them!

Logan
04-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Wow, I didn't know you could grow a cat from seeds!!? :) :D :cool: :D :cool: :rolleyes: [/B]

LOL!!!! :D :D :D

Sirocco, both of them are wonderful. I think Neelix is quite beautiful!!! :)

Randi
04-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
And Siro, ahem, the term "Planting beds" is not to be taken literally! :rolleyes: :DIsn't it typical! but the rest of the plant seem to be doing OK! ;)

Neelix you're looking beautiful, you must pose some more!Welcome handsome boy! And your eye looks OK now! :D Lucky you had your mum to help you with that! She did a great research you know! ;)

Hugs to you all
Fister & his mum

Lachesis
04-10-2002, 10:05 AM
Awwwe what a cutie!

sirocco
04-10-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Isn't it typical! but the rest of the plant seem to be doing OK! ;)

Yes, the rest of my plants are doing fine (mostly geranios - surely you saw lots of them here in Andalucia!!) and I didn't have the heart to put him off the pot, he loves being there!!! Well, cats were meant to rule our house, weren't they? ;) :D

I hope I can post better pics of Neelix soon, so you can admire his lovely face and stunning fur-coat!!! His eye is doing well. I found (during my research:) ) that the symptoms (for the disease is chronic but it only shows from time to time), well, the symptoms are related to stress. Neelix is settling down quite well, so his eye is fine again!!

Nita

AmberLee
04-10-2002, 10:43 AM
Both of your fur-babies are adorable! Neelix's coat is stunning and Siro looks like a real charmer. What a joy they must be to you.

Gio
04-11-2002, 05:21 AM
First of all welcome to Neelix :) I can't wait to hear and see more of him!

I love the picture of Sirocco in the flowerpot. I have a lot of similar ones of some of my cats :D