PDA

View Full Version : Stewie !!!

04-10-2002, 06:26 AM
My dear Stewie !!!
you look so lovely !!! We have a rabbit too , Billie, who is also on the list for beiing nominated !!
You look so cute and adorable !! Guess your boss loves you a lot !!! Have a great day today !!!! :p :p :p

jackiesdaisy1935
04-10-2002, 09:24 AM
Stewie, you are just beautiful, I don't think you are grumpy, I think we will call it independent. lol You are like my dog Daisy, you come when you feel like it. It sounds like you love those carrots and bananas, my what a gourmet. Congratulations dear, sweet, Stewie, our most handsome and Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra carrots and bananas on your extra special day.
Jackie

Daisylover
04-10-2002, 10:25 AM
What a great looking fellow you are! I especially like that you are your own guy...nobody's gonna tell YOU what to do. Just remember who is boss (you) and keep your humans in line!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-10-2002, 11:01 AM
Stewie! I do declare, your handsome picture will set many a girl bunny's heart a flutter! And so independent too! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. :)

zippy-kat
04-10-2002, 12:37 PM
THUMP! THUMP!

That's my heart beatin' for beautiful Stewie-wabbit! What a sweetie you are!!

Here's a carrot from my Miz Sophie (mini-lop) to you!

Ann
04-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Stewie, how adorable you are! :)

You're sitting so nicely posing for the camera and you have such a beautiful color and pattern!

Congrats on being POTD; you deserve it :D

tatsxxx11
04-10-2002, 04:28 PM
Hi Stewie! I LOVE your name, and that pose is SO precious! Gotta love those feet!!:D Yes, independent, not grumpy! A trait shared by my Lab Star! Makes those kisses that do come our way extra special! You are one adorable bunster boy, Stewie!! Next time you "allow it," have your human give you a hug and kiss from me! Congratulations on your great day of honor! Yay for Stewie, our most precious, fluffy and adorable Pet of the Day! Have a hopping good time celebrating Stewie!:)

Logan
04-10-2002, 06:30 PM
Stewie, I have never heard of a Chocolate Dutch Rabbit before, nor have I see any rabbit with your deliciously beautiful coloring!!! I would love to snuggle right up to you if I could, you precious fellow!!! And you live in one of my very favorite places in the whole country!! :D :D

Congratulations to our Pet of the Day, Stewie, the Chocolate Tennessean!!! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-10-2002, 08:06 PM
Hi Stewie,
You little grunting piece of Bunny Love!!!:D You are just so pretty and I love your chocolate ears :) !! Congratulations You pretty Rabbit of The Day my your day be filled with as many cheerios as you can fit in your little mouth!!;)