PDA

View Full Version : Boomspeed Pics

dukedogsmom
01-16-2006, 03:27 PM
:mad: I am kind of livid right now :mad: I just went to www.boomspeed.com and the site is totally changed. I can't even find a place to login. I've got hundreds of pics there and some were from my old computer. I'm shaking inside right now. I'm getting ready to fire off a heated email to them.

Kfamr
01-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Are you sure you can't find a place to login? :confused:
Maybe they've changed it since you went to it last, but I shows me a place to login and to sign up. Might want to try refreshing.

Corinna
01-16-2006, 03:38 PM
When I hit the addy it had the log in right there to click the button.

Jadapit
01-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I can also see where you login. Have you tried looking again? I sure hope you get to all your pictures!

dukedogsmom
01-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh my. I just looked at what I typed in. I put one too many e's. I feel kind of stupid now. I haven't been up long. I'm making a boomspeed folder now. Been meaning to do that anyway since I'm reaching my size limit. Now that guy at boomspeed is going to think I'm wacky. I found the login place at google. Ugh.

captain
01-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Val !!!

I know that feeling ............ when something changes, and you CANNOT find a place to login .......... and get MAD .................... and then you find it ... :D

Hope you have moved those pics now ..:D