PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* so bummed right now :(

JenBKR
01-16-2006, 08:56 AM
My father travels for his work, and in March he is going to South Carolina for a week. I have an aunt and uncle in SC (near West Columbia), so my mom was going to go down with him and spend the week with them. She asked me if I wanted to go, all expenses paid. I am very close to this aunt and uncle, (they are actually closer in age to me than my mom, my aunt is in her mid 30s) so I really wanted to go. I was getting pretty excited over the weekend. When I came into work this morning, the other girl I work with in the office said that she is going on vacation the very same week. There's only two of us, and we can't be gone at the same time. She already booked her trip and requested off this morning before I came in (she starts a half hour before me). Arggg I'm so bummed! Sorry, had to vent.

gemini9961
01-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Aw, that stinks. I hate when something fun comes up and I can't go either.

Daisy and Delilah
01-16-2006, 09:42 AM
That is such a bummer! Sorry to hear it :( (((HUGS)))

WolvesRawk
01-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Tough luck. That stinks. Sorry to hear about that.

luvofallhorses
01-16-2006, 10:32 AM
I am sorry. :( (((hugs)))

JenBKR
01-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks guys - I think the worst of it was the way she was acting towards me. We are friends, and get along really well, but she wasn't very nice about it. She sort of knew that I was thinking about planning something that week (I hadn't known for sure yet) and I knew she was planning a vacation, but she was looking more at February. She said something like, "Good news for me, but not you. I had to plan my vacation that week, because it's more expensive in February and I couldn't afford the extra. So, good for me because I still get to go on vacation. *Laugh*"

Anita Cholaine
01-16-2006, 12:29 PM
That stinks... :( The way the other girl acted is horrible!

poofy
01-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Im sorry it got messed up for you..hope you get to take a great vacation later.

Felix
01-16-2006, 05:14 PM
That too bad.Sorry to hear.