PDA

View Full Version : Fritz on the limp

fritz03
01-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Fritz has been on the limp for the last couple of days.Whether it was his running around the house too hard or sleeping on it,not too sure.Tonight,when he went to go out,he ran up the stairs fine,but when it is normal walking he holds his left front paw in the air like he did tonigth when he hopped behind the couch to sleep and that is where he is now.If it don't get better,we will probably take him to see the Vet.

Ginger's Mom
01-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Aww, poor Fritz. Having a sore foot is no fun. I hope it is nothing serious and he is feeling better soon.

Daisy and Delilah
01-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh goodness Fritz! We're not happy to hear this news. What have you done to your little paw cute guy? Too much playing with the Aunties or at the groomers maybe? Take care of it sweetie. Could you have something stuck in your little foot? :(

Pembroke_Corgi
01-15-2006, 10:26 PM
I hope he feels better soon and that there is nothing wrong. Poor Fritz!

elizabethann
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
On no...I just saw this thread. How is he doing? Do you think it could be the cold weather? Fritz & Fenway are about the same age I believe (2ish) so I don't think it's arthritis. But sometimes when it's too cold, Fenway will favor one of his paws.

Please keep us posted on his condition and give him a big kiss for me.