PDA

View Full Version : My Vice Principal is heartless!!

WolvesRawk
01-15-2006, 06:58 PM
On Thursday, I was at school when a mouse fell of the wall. It was obviously injured but alive. The vice principal came over to it and kicked it into the grass. He then continues to kick it. It is still alive and he then just walks away. I was furious. At lunch I talked to him about it. My words are green, his are dark red.
Sir, I have a question
Ok, ask away!
This morning, why did you kick the mouse instead of just step on it or something to put it out of it's misery. You were just adding injury to injury. You made it suffer more.
Well, I didn't want blood on my shoes.
This made me very angry. All my friends were watching and thought I was about to cuss him out. I stayed calm surprisingly.
That's not a very good reason to make one of God's creations suffer like that.
Well, it was just a mouse. They aren't animals, They're pests. They don't do anything but spread disease
So. You're just a human. All humans do is kill animals with no remorse.
...Well, there were two things I could have done. I could have kicked it or stepped on it's head. Which one would you have prefered?
Well, steping on it's head would be better because it would have died instantly.
You have a good point but I would have got blood on my shoes.
After that I just walked away. It was sick how he didn't even have the decensy to kill it, just make it suffer. I've always hated him, but that was the last straw. I HATE MY VICE PRINCIPAL!!! I can't even describe him with curse words because that would be an insult to all the people that are the description of those words. If I said what I was truely thinking, I would have been expelled. I know it was just a mouse but it was still animal abuse! I have lost all respect for him and I'm not afraid to show it, even if I get in trouble!

moosmom
01-16-2006, 07:22 AM
:mad: :mad: What a jerk he is!! I would've told him that Principals are pests too but you don't see me kicking him. Heartless %$#@&*!

Good for your for speaking up!! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-16-2006, 08:47 AM
My hat goes off to you for standing up and speaking out for what you believe. More people in this world need to do the same. It gets so tiring to see people becoming so complacent and letting things go right over their heads. If more people would speak up for abused animals, maybe we could stop some of this despicable behavior and start a new trend. Good for you!!!

Karen
01-16-2006, 09:23 AM
You can find a card with a little mouse on it, send it to him and write inside, "Blood can come of. You can buy new shoes. Guilt stains are permanently on your soul."

WolvesRawk
01-16-2006, 10:10 AM
You can find a card with a little mouse on it, send it to him and write inside, "Blood can come of. You can buy new shoes. Guilt stains are permanently on your soul."
That's a great idea! Maybe I should print this out and put them all around the school too.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Kiki78006/GUILTVICEPRINCIPAL.jpg
Too bad today's a holiday. The only problem is he has no guilt and no soul.

KYS
01-16-2006, 10:45 AM
I think you already made your point. (be proud of yourself)
I bet after you left he thought about what he had done,
and hopefully will think twice if their is a next time.

RICHARD
01-16-2006, 11:11 AM
Do you have a school newspaper?

I like the idea of a card, but you might set yourself up for some pain.
If he has no soul about a mouse, he probably won't care about you and your grades....

Go to the paper and see if you can do a column or letter and state your case.
Try not to attack him personally-go for the way he attacked the animal.

Miss Z
01-16-2006, 12:18 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: !!! You were very brave to stand up to him, at my school, challenging a teacher like that would have got me a Saturday detention. Not that you did wrong, you were 100% right. That's a good idea Richard, about putting something in the school newspaper, we have a school magazine. It would get the message across.

Poor little mouse:( suffered from that ignorant !%£$*@~!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

WolvesRawk
01-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Do you have a school newspaper?

I like the idea of a card, but you might set yourself up for some pain.
If he has no soul about a mouse, he probably won't care about you and your grades....

Go to the paper and see if you can do a column or letter and state your case.
Try not to attack him personally-go for the way he attacked the animal.
Sadly, my school doesn't have a newspaper.

RICHARD
01-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Sadly, my school doesn't have a newspaper.

Write the local newspaper then...and send a copy to the school district.

don't give up!