PDA

View Full Version : Movie test

Pam
01-15-2006, 03:31 PM
I got a new camera for Christmas which takes movies. Here is my first attempt. If it doesn't work well of course I will delete it. LOL! :rolleyes:

Vette
01-15-2006, 03:34 PM
LOL crazy Ripley up on the couch. :D cute! to bad it wasnt longer.

id highly advise taking more videos. ;)
and signing up with http://www.youtube.com/
its a free video host. beware though.. its addicting. LOL

Kfamr
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Gah, I don't have the right viewer to watch it... :p

anna_66
01-15-2006, 03:41 PM
A new camera with video...don't ya just love it:D

Look at those two! Yippe for Ripley and Bella!

Looking forward to seeing much video of those two Pam!

Pam
01-15-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL! That was my second video. The first one I took of the two of them coming up the steps onto the deck was too large. The reason was that I was still filming and didn't know it! LOL! :o

I will check out the link Vette. Thanks. ;)

Anna you were my inspiration. Ever since seeing Bon in the pool this summer I have wanted to be able to make videos! :D

Uabassoon
01-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Yay! I worked for me, usually my computer doesn't let me see vidoes.

Karen
01-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Worked for me, too! :) Bella is looking lovely, so dignified!

Miss Z
01-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Agh, unfortunately i couldn't see it:( i'm gonna try and post a video of Tia soon, if i can figure out how to do it...:p

Vette
01-15-2006, 04:15 PM
If you sign up with YouTube it automatiacly converts the video over to a diffrent format that most people use without having to do anything other then upload it. :D

if your videos are too large to upload or you have spots that you want to edit out you can download BLINK video and convert your videos .avi format(Winamp viewable) and then save it in Movie Maker and it makes your video several times smaller.

heres the link for BLINK
http://www.radgametools.com/ (its free)

i use it all the time. i love it. :D

if you get stuck,, feel free to PM me

KYS
01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
I could not see it either. snif snif. :(

Pam
01-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Trying the site you suggested Vette.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=WfnWW_cjEI8

Hey it works! This is the longer video I took first. I didn't realize I was still recording so that's why you have a view of the floor. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CathyBogart
01-15-2006, 06:50 PM
I can't get it going right now, but I think once I'm back on my computer it will work, I look forward to it!

Ginger's Mom
01-15-2006, 08:40 PM
What were you doing up there Ripley? ;)
I was going to say I loved the expression on Belle's face in the first video, but then I watched the second, and she has a very cute expression on her face coming up the steps. She is such a pretty girl. And of course Ripley is adorable. :)

Pam
01-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Well I will practice, practice, practice! I will try to be more aware of my lighting and just what I am shooting! LOL! My daughter (Christiansmommy) said the YouTube link works great, whereas she had trouble viewing the first picture. I hope it's the same for everyone else. Slowing I am learning.....:)

anna_66
01-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Glad to see we were your inspiration Pam:D

Love the video of the floor:p I've gotten a few of those myself:o

If anyone can't see Pam's video try saving it to your computer then viewing it, that's what I did and it worked!

Get filming Pam...we want MORE:D