PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, Willy!

momcat
01-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey buddy, what's up? How's everything in Montreal? I trust all is well with you and your furever family. Things are okay here. For the past several weeks our weather has been unusually warm, last week it was around 60 degrees but today it's mid 20's with a few inches of snow on top of at least an inch of ice. Well, my classes start this Thursday night so I wanted to send you a hi and a good tummy rub before my schedule gets all crazy again. Well, take care of yourself and keep on being the good boy I know you are! Let's keep in touch.....

Soncat

rg_girlca
01-15-2006, 05:09 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid199/pc20920a8d19acd086caf864e80050464/f090b78d.jpg

Hi there Soncat;

It's so good to hear from you again. Yes, all is well with me and the family.
Meowmie said she has some concerns about my weight though and that she will be making an appointment with the white coats to see about it. I don't know who these white coats are, but I hope they are nice.
Our weather here in Montreal is about the same as what you've been having.
It was so nice last week, that meowmie let me out on the gallery for a little bit to experience my first snow. Boy, is that white stuff ever cold on the pawsies. I didn't stay out too long, which made meowmie happy.
I hope you had a nice relaxing holiday away from your studies. :)
For some reason, meowmie laughed when she read your comment about me being the good boy that you know I am. I don't know why she laughed, I am a good boy. I'm good at getting into this and that. :D
Take care Soncat and I will definitely keep in touch.

Your buddy
Willy

Laura's Babies
01-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks momcat! ANYTHING that draws out our Willy boy is very much appreciated!

:eek: Goodness Willy!! :eek: How much more handsome do you plan to GET???? :eek:

catmandu
01-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi Willy,its Me Tubby2 from Ontario.
Im just sitting on My Tubby2 Tower,glad that I am out of the Cold,and have Lots of Food and Friends here.
I wish you could visit and share the Cat Nip,youd get a real BUZZ Here.
Tubby2,from Ontario.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/Picture1376.jpg

orangemm
01-16-2006, 08:11 AM
OH, Willy, we always love to see your beautiful face!!

You are just the coolest dude!! ;)

momcat
01-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi buddy, just saw your post. You don't have to worry about the white coats... they're special doctors that help our pets stay healthy and help them when they're hurt or don't feel good. There's no reason to be nervous or afraid. The white coat will just check you out to be sure you're okay plus Meowmie will be right there with you the whole time. As we always tell Groucho, the white coat is your friend! Let us know how your check up goes, okay?
Soncat