PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, lovely Inka!

momcat
01-15-2006, 02:54 PM
My dearest Inka, How are you today? Meowmie told me that you have a new little playmate named Snoopy. That is so wonderful, I know Snoopy will be very happy living with you. After unusually warm weather for this time of year, it's very cold outside today. Last night a few inches of snow fell on at least an inch of ice. It's a good day to stay inside but Meowmie loves this 20 something degree weather so she's putting some food in her pockets and plans to walk in the alley behind us to make sure if any stray or feral kitties are around, they can have something to eat. I like to share my food with homeless kitties. How is everything in Belgium? Is your Meowmie feeling better? How are Maya and Zazou? So, Zazou has a boyfriend now too? That's so nice to hear, and Parker is a really nice guy. Well, I have some work to do. Our new governor takes over on Tuesday and a group of cat lawyers and puppy lawyers are preparing a report on what he needs to do for all the animals in New Jersey. Governor Corzine is a nice man and we hope he'll make laws that will protect all the animals here. Do you have any ideas for our report? I hope you're well and hope to hear from you soon. I'll see you in my dreams.....
Snuggles, headbumpies, and kissies,
Your Groucho

Laura's Babies
01-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Groucho, have you seen how absolutely adoreable Snoopy is? ***swoon*** I am already in love with her! (How 'bout you?)

catmandu
01-15-2006, 05:42 PM
I think that All Of Cat General is in love with Snoopy the Kitten,and we all wish him well.
Hes such an inspiration,and of course we would love to see a Lot More Of Snoopy!!

momcat
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Groucho, have you seen how absolutely adoreable Snoopy is? ***swoon*** I am already in love with her! (How 'bout you?)
Hi, Laura's babies! Yes, I have seen little Snoopy's pictures. It's no wonder that you, Meowmie, and all of our PT friends are so in love with her. Such an adorable kitty baby she is and so very lucky to have found such a wonderful home. I wish every kitty could be a PT kitty, we're a very fortunate group being loved and cared for in such special ways by our wonderful furever families!
Your friend,
Groucho

Laura's Babies
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
You are right Groucho, I too, wish all kitties could be PT kitties. I was thinking awhile ago, just how lucky all the kitties and companions are that we have this place to share with everyone, how we all worry when one of our kitties or humans are not well, how quick we are to jump in with the prayers when they are needed and how much we all care for one another, with just that one common bond of our love for our fur kids.

All kitties deserve what our kitties have and mainly just to be loved the way we love ours! Maybe someday it will be like that.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-16-2006, 03:01 PM
My dear Groucho!!

I am allright!! So you know about our newbie Snoopy? I am NOT sure yet if I like her, so I often hiss a bit. In fact it is just me trying to impress her ;)
I am a tiny lil bit jealous because mommy is holding Snoopy most of time. Hm.... what do you think, my dear??? Shall I be friends with her? I saw she walks a bit different on her 3 paws; maybe I should offer her my help ??

Always yours, my dear!!

Inka

momcat
01-16-2006, 03:33 PM
My dearest Inka, Quite possibly things will be a bit different at your house for a little while now that Snoopy is with you. Please be nice to her and definitely help her along. Remember that Meowmie still loves YOU very much and is counting on you to help Snoopy as only another kitty can. When your Pawpie found her, she was outside in the cold, all alone and scared. It sounds like some cruel, nasty hoomin might have abandoned her. If anyone finds out who, that hoomin will be dealt with quite harshly in Cat Court. You are a very warm and loving girl, dearest Inka. Snoopy's life got off to a bad start but she needs you now. Get to know her, give her a chance. I know you'll love her as you love Maya and Zazou. Please let me know how things are going. Everything will work out fine, you'll see!
Snuggles, headbumpies, and kitty kisses my love,
Your Groucho