PDA

View Full Version : I got An Idea.

Roxyluvsme13
01-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, as most of you know, Tink died due to being a BYB pup. I've been thinking about this alot, and wondering if there was anything else I could do to help BYB puppies from having the same fate as Tink. So, I was thinking maybe starting some kind of organiztion to stop all BYB's from breeding any MORE puppies who have to suffer their whole lives like Tink. It would be a great tribute to Tink, and then thousands more people wouldnt have to go through what we did. What do you guys think? Any opinions, ideas? OR Anybody who would like to help?
Oh and the Name of the Organization would be something like
Just a Little Pixie Dust

Vette
01-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Awww! i think its great that you are trying to help. :D
i dont have any advice to offer you... but just wanted to wish you the best of luck.

Roxyluvsme13
01-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks. Just made the website, and still working on it.
CLICK HERE (http://freewebs.com/justalittlepixiedust)

Karen
01-15-2006, 03:28 PM
There is a lot of literature out there about puppy mills and their prevention. You could find some of them,a dn ask whoever produced it their permission to modify it to talk about BYB as well as puppy mills, and hand those out at Pet Supply stores. Talk to a local newspaper, and ask them to write a piece, tell them you can share your Tink photos (newspapers like photo woth pieces) and her story. Even send a draft of the story in your words, and say you are wiling to be interviewed. The basic thing is to tell everyone, and tell them to tell everyone they know.

Roxyluvsme13
01-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh cool! Thanks Karen! Next Time we take Lily to the vet, I'm going to ask them if I can post about my website there.

Roxyluvsme13
01-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Oh, and as for posters, These arent exactly what I want to use, but something like these.

Roxyluvsme13
01-15-2006, 08:39 PM
*bump* Any more thoughts, ideas, and suggestions would be appreciated.

Roxyluvsme13
01-16-2006, 04:02 PM
One Last BUMP