PDA

View Full Version : Brats - bored Brats - vent

auggie
01-15-2006, 10:34 AM
I really need to do some work on a special project on the computer.
Since Saturdays are usually spent grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry etc. I thought Sunday morning might be a good time…. Not.

As soon as I’m on the computer Auggie will sit in front of the closet in the hallway whining for me to open the closet door. So I get up and open the door. She’ll take one peek inside the closet and then runs towards the bathroom, looking around making sure that I follow her. I’ll tell her that I didn’t need to go to the bathroom. What is it with cats and bathrooms anyway?
Next Schatzie is telling me that the food I just fed was not to her liking, but she will settle for some turkey lunchmeat for the time being.
In the meanwhile Phoenix is letting me know that he has no one to play with and with all that penned up energy he is up for some games of chase and bite.
Schatzie is joining the peacock feather games as long as there is a distant kept between her and Phoenix.
By now princes Auggie is pouty and jealous, so I have to console her.
As for my project, I decided there is no way for me to be able to concentrate.
Maybe I’ll try again later when everyone is asleep.

Laura's Babies
01-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Important tasks must be put off until kitties naptime! NOTHING disturbs a kitty when napping so that is when you can get your work done..

Randi
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
I can surely sympathise with you. LOL! ;) The minute, I sit down in front of the computer, Fister will be there, telling me how badly he needs a tummy rub .... and "could you please adjust the lamp to my liking?" If I need to do something I think is important, he'll rather have me crawling around on the floor brushing him. Then, when he thinks it's bedtime, he'll miawwww loudly and just won't give up, until I close the computer down. Cats!! :rolleyes: ;)

catmandu
01-15-2006, 12:29 PM
I am lucky taht Scrappy 2 has the Kittens to play with now,as before the Older Found Cats were all asleep,andI was the only one in the Hotel that was moving.
Noe Scrappy 2,Miquelito,Pouncierge and even Tubby2,all get in a Big Chase and Hide and Goo Seek.
They sound like a herd of Furry Buffaloes!!

rg_girlca
01-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Cats, you just gotta love them. :D

I have learnt a long time ago, that if I want anything to get done, I just wait until they are all out like a light.

But then again, you just have to love the way they want to spend time with you even if it's an inconvenience to you. :)

G535
01-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I have Finnigan pretty well trained with the computers, I put him on the spare office chair and just wheel him around so he's next to me whatever computer I'm working on. :)

mistyandabby
01-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Cats are like human children always at your beconing & you come last. Don't you just love it!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2006, 09:36 AM
Important tasks must be put off until kitties naptime!
However, what is more important in this world than making sure our kitties have enough attention and are happy? :confused:

;) :D