PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Kitty

Rie Rie
01-15-2006, 08:54 AM
We have this guy friend who in the past few years, has been buying me unusual gifts. Year before last he brought me this block of wood. He said when he saw it, it had my name written all over it. It's a nice piece of wood, very heavy, so I use it as a table outside, or a footstool. It's been a topic of conversation and people who know Trey aren't surprised.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v680/maggiemay885/th_100_1106.jpg
So, I've come to expect unusual items from him. This year he bought me this.
He also said when he saw this, it screamed my name. Well, I told him, I sure hope he doesn't picture me dressed like this, that would be scarey!!!

Isn't she too cute???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/maggiemay885/100_1100.jpg

orangemm
01-15-2006, 09:47 AM
She is unique! Such a cute face, looks like she has "cattitude"!! (love the go-go boots!!) :D

moosmom
01-15-2006, 09:48 AM
How cool!!! I love unusual cat figurines like that!! My daughter collects them. This year for Christmas I got her a figurine called "Cat Walk". It's a model's body with unique clothing and a cats head, legs and tail. She loved it!!

Ask your friend where he got it. I think it's very unique. Ya gotta love a friend who finds stuff like that.

Laura's Babies
01-15-2006, 09:58 AM
WOW Rie! That even made a beautiful picture!! I hope you told Trey how much I loved that, it is just the most unusual and neatest thing!! (Like that block of wood, I love that too!)

catmandu
01-15-2006, 12:47 PM
I know that the Found Cats would all love to have a piece of wood like that to test thier claws on.
Scrappy 2 would use it as a bed,as would the Kittens.
And would I love to have that Sexy Cat Figurine,in My Collection O Cats!

QueenScoopalot
01-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Too funny Rie! :D Me thinks that Trey has a wee bit of a thing for you lol! What will he gift you with next? :confused:

rg_girlca
01-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I just love unique gifts and those are some unique ones for sure. :)

I love that cat one. :)

Felix
01-15-2006, 08:26 PM
I love the kitty ornament.very Neat.

Laura's Babies
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
LOL! Jan, theses were Christmas gifts from Trey (Rie forgot to mention little tid bit) She does run errans for him like pick the kids up at school when sick for him while he is working, take his pets to the vet... a all around go-fer for ALL her friends and neighbors who work. He IS a single guy, still looking for his Mrs. Right, but happy living with just him and his twin daughters (and pets). They have been friends for many years.

kimlovescats
01-16-2006, 06:28 PM
That cat-girl figurine is adorable! Love all the bright colors! :)