PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers!!

davidpizzica
01-15-2006, 05:43 AM
The Steelers will defeat the Colts today! Everything in Pittsburgh is Black & Gold. On to the Super Bowl! Terrible towels everywhere.

smokey the elder
01-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Good luck, Steelers!

Samantha Puppy
01-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Sorry, but I absolutely HATE the Steelers. So even though the Irsays broke Baltimore's heart all those years ago, I'm still rooting for the Colts. I like Peyton Manning.

Almita
01-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Go Steelers!!!! I love the steelers!

davidpizzica
01-15-2006, 12:03 PM
I love the Black & Gold!! (waving a terrible towel)!

Almita
01-15-2006, 12:23 PM
I love the Black & Gold!! (waving a terrible towel)!
hahahah nice I love the Pats too but they lost so broncos won! lol i like greenbay too even though they sometimes lose i still vote for them.

RICHARD
01-15-2006, 11:12 PM
david.

have you started breathing again?

davidpizzica
01-16-2006, 04:51 AM
RICHARD, my breathing was fine. It was my heart that stopped a few times! The big play was that missed field goal. I wouldn't want to be in that field goal kicker's shoes today! The officiating wasn't too good, with some bad calls against the Steelers. A nailbiter but a great game!

smokey the elder
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
All I've got to say about that game is...w :eek: w!!!

JenBKR
01-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Whew, I am not the biggest football fan, but that was one EXCITING game! The refs obviously wanted the Colts to win, but HA HA on them! In the last two minutes I was worried that we were going to have to give my grandfather oxygen :eek:

RICHARD
01-16-2006, 11:36 AM
I'll have to say that the play of the game was Rothliesberger doing his "Gumby" imitation on that tackle.

the people next door were yelling like fools when the Steelers got the ball.
I started yelling when the fumble happened and started to laugh in between all the madness.

I FRIGGIN love games like that... :)

Manning gave his offensive line some offensive lines in the interviews after the game.. :eek:

Yikes!
Some steak dinners or some bling should smooth things over... :o

JenBKR
01-16-2006, 02:26 PM
It was certainly an eventful game, and yes Rothliesberger came out with the best play. I do like Bettis, and I would've hated for him to end his career on that terrible fumble. Some bad calls, a lot of mistakes from both teams, but a good game :D

Almita
01-16-2006, 03:16 PM
It was certainly an eventful game, and yes Rothliesberger came out with the best play. I do like Bettis, and I would've hated for him to end his career on that terrible fumble. Some bad calls, a lot of mistakes from both teams, but a good game :D

I would have to agree with you on that lots of mistakes on both teams. I just love the Steelers they are one of my favorite teams!

davidpizzica
01-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Jen, I'd like to see Jerome Bettis end his career with a Steeler victory at the Super Bowl!!

JenBKR
01-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Jen, I'd like to see Jerome Bettis end his career with a Steeler victory at the Super Bowl!!

Oh yeah, I would love that!