PDA

View Full Version : Like Internet Music?

dukedogsmom
01-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Then have I got the site for you! I've just learned about this from a friend and I am hooked. Pandora (http://www.pandora.com/) This is a great site. One of the best I've seen for listening to music. You type in a song or artist that interests you and they choose songs for you to listen to. I'm seriously considering paying for no ads. It's only $12 for 3 months and well worth it. Thought I'd share so everyone else could enjoy, too.

Jessika
01-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Wooow thanks! I've actually been looking for a site like that for awhile now!

WOW I LOVE how this works after using it! :D

PS: if you use Firefox and have the AdBlock extension installed, you can make ads disappear :o

cloverfdx
01-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Thanks for that Valerie, i too have been looking for a site like that aswell :D.

dukedogsmom
01-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Bumping up

Toby's my baby
01-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Wow, great, i have too, also been looking for a site like this! I found a song that I have been looking FOREVER for on the internet cause my sister has never heard it, thank you SO much!!

Vette
01-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Dude.. that site is ADDICTING.

what stations do you guys like?
i have no idea how i found it.. but i found "Haddaway" radio station on there and love it!

dukedogsmom
01-15-2006, 11:23 PM
The name of the station depends on what you search for. Like I have a Monster Magnet, DJ Skribble(sp) and Black Eyed Peas one. My speakers don't work where I'm sitting tonight so I've been missing it.