PDA

View Full Version : Look at what I should get in time for my Birthday! (pics)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2006, 05:08 PM
WAHOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D

My brother tells me the closing on the house should be this Friday. The owners will be out over next weekend (weather allowing). I should get it on the 23rd. My birthday is the 25th. Some sort of present huh? :D

Here are just a few pics. I'll take more after the family is out. I was so excited when I took these they are crooked but you get the idea!

This is the back of the house!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_backofhouse.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/backofhouse.jpg)

This is part of the kitchen. Dirty dishes not included!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_kitchensink.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/kitchensink.jpg)

More of the kitchen. Washer and drier and stove are included! (my first washer and drier - ever) :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_kitchenstove.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/kitchenstove.jpg)

krazyaboutkatz
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
This is wonderful news!!! :) I'm sure this will be a birthday you'll never forget. :D

Karen
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Wow! That's great! Look at all that counterspace for kitties to invade ... :) Oh, it's so exciting, isn't it? :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Wow! That's great! Look at all that counterspace for kitties to invade ... :) Oh, it's so exciting, isn't it? :)
I know! I still can't believe it's happening!
The kitchen is huge! it's the size of two rooms. The cat's will have a ball in there chasing their toys! The other rooms are carpeted and have panneling!
:D

Almita
01-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Yay That is wonderful news and is a wonderful present!

davidpizzica
01-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Congratulations, Connie! The house looks great and it looks like a lot of room for your kitties. BTW, you share your birthday with my brother (the 25th).

luvofallhorses
01-14-2006, 05:21 PM
That's wonderful! :) Happy early bday! :)

AmberLee
01-14-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm so thrilled for you!

Wonderful news!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll try and get a picture of the Front of the house soon. It has a long porch and a small redbud tree out front. :D

Daisy and Delilah
01-14-2006, 05:57 PM
That's great!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Here's a pic of the closets in the bedroom! I'm sure most of you aren't excited about closets but I haven't had any for 29 years! I am thrilled beyond belief! :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_closets.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/closets.jpg)

.sarah
01-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Lucky!! :p :D ;)

lizbud
01-14-2006, 07:04 PM
It looks great. :D I am so happy for you. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
01-14-2006, 07:20 PM
That's so exciting! Congratulations! And happy birthday!

jenluckenbach
01-14-2006, 07:33 PM
The best birthday ever!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Felix
01-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow such terrific news.Congrats!& happy earlt birthday.Thats one fine present.

shais_mom
01-14-2006, 10:28 PM
congratulations Connie!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2006, 12:24 PM
We'll do the final walk through tomorrow morning.
I'll take more pictures to share with you!

Can you tell I'm EXCITED?????? :D :D :D

lv4dogs
01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
What a wonderful birthday gift! I hope you enjoy it. Congrats! :D

JenBKR
01-17-2006, 12:40 PM
What a beautiful house! That's really quick for a closing too, we had to wait two months for ours...I'm so excited for you! Do us a favor though, please, and try to get a little excited over it! Come on, you deserve it :D

Logan
01-17-2006, 02:07 PM
What a marvelous birthday gift, Connie!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!!! :D

davidpizzica
01-17-2006, 02:29 PM
That's great, Connie! So fast, too. Honestly, though, I think you should get a little more enthused about your house!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll really really really try to be more excited!

I just got back from picking out a new bed!!! No more springs stabbing me !!!
It has plenty of "cat" room too! :D

gini
01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
When good things happen to good people - it restores my faith in humanity!

Your excitement is infectious, Connie - all of us are sooo happy for you! Now did you say this brother is single? :D :D Does he like BBQ's?

Katiesmom
01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Congratulations on the new house! Makes it even better when its your birthday, huh? I got moved into my new house (the one we have been building for the last 7 years) right before christmas and it made a swell christmas present. Anyways Congrats!!!!!

poofy
01-17-2006, 07:27 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you many years of warmth and love there.. :)

anna_66
01-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Connie this IS exciting! I'm so happy for you:D What a wonderful birthday present indeed!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Got to go "visit" my house today. The other people are almost moved out. I took a few pics but someone's undies turned up in them so I didn't think I should plaster them on the Internet. :eek:

I'll take more when the house is mine for sure which could be Friday if they get moved or Monday ! :D

lizbud
01-18-2006, 06:36 PM
When good things happen to good people - it restores my faith in humanity!

Your excitement is infectious, Connie - all of us are sooo happy for you!

So true. :D Are you all packed up yet? Wish we could all give you
a nice house warming party when you move in.. :D Hope all goes very
smoothly on moving day. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2006, 12:24 PM
So true. :D Are you all packed up yet? Wish we could all give you
a nice house warming party when you move in.. :D Hope all goes very
smoothly on moving day. :)
:D Believe it or not, I've not packed a single thing yet. I'm still in the sorting and throwing out the junk stage. I do have a list of what I need to take first though. Of course, the cats are the top of the list. :D

After we get some of the new furniture in there, I can take the cats and live there and just come back here in the day to finish up. Got to get the phone transferred first and notify my Internet service. Got to be able to get on line! :D

Gini, yes, he's single, well divorced for years. I'm sure he would like a CA BBQ. :D
But since he hasn't been back here since 1999, don't hold up the party waiting. :D

kimlovescats
01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
I am so excited and happy for you!!!! This is just THE BEST news!!! Oh, there is nothing like moving into your own home! What a wonderful birthday this will be! Love the pics ... keep them coming!!! :D

(((((((HUGS)))))))))))
Kim

Randi
01-19-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm so thrilled for you, Connie - your very own house! :D What a nice brother you have, and what a fast move it's gonna be. CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Rachel
01-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Connie, I couldn't be more pleased for you. The house looks ideal for you, room enough for every little furry body and you too. I agree, the washer and dryer are going to be a boon and living safely and comfortably are just what the doctor ordered. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

slick
01-20-2006, 09:56 PM
So where do I mail your purrrrffffday card??? :confused:

Seriously, I guess you will have to cut off internet at some point. Do give us warning please so we know it's just because of the move.

Are you keeping the same phone number?? ;)

Cincy'sMom
01-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Congratulations, Connie!! It looks wonderful for you and the kitties!!!

K9karen
01-21-2006, 01:50 AM
There's no place like home *click heels* There's no place like home..*click heels*
Heartfelt Congratulations!

kb2yjx
01-21-2006, 09:48 AM
This will be your BEST birthday ever!!!! What a big relief!!!

RobiLee
01-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Wow, I have just read through this thread and this is FANTASTIC news! I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful birthday for you. I'm so happy for you, Connie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2006, 11:59 AM
So where do I mail your purrrrffffday card??? :confused:

Seriously, I guess you will have to cut off internet at some point. Do give us warning please so we know it's just because of the move.

Are you keeping the same phone number?? ;)
Thanks everyone! :D

I may not have much of an Internet break. The phone co said I can have the phone ring the same number here and at the new house at the same time for a while. All I need to do is get the phone set up and move the computer. I can do that myself. (I think)

My phone number should stay the same, Slick! (at least I hope so. I've had this number for 35 years)

I'll still be in and out of this dump for quite a while. There is so much junk to get rid of and I'm so limited on energy.

I should get the keys Monday and it will be all mine; well my brother's.
I'll take a picture of the front of the house so you can see it!

What a long weekend this is!!!! :D